You're One Dirty Minded Boy

Surprised by his kiss and wanting more you readily agree to head back to the house. You shrug your shoulders and say "Ok, race you back!" Jungkook runs to his bike and off you go. He beat you even though you had a head start. He thinks you let him. You both get off the bikes and remove your helmets laughing. You say "I know, I know I got the jump on you but you still beat me."

Jungkook smirks and says "Did you let me win?" Pretending to be shocked you tell him "No, I would never let you beat me at any thing. Don't you know that by now." You both are laughing and he asks, "Will you walk with me?" You grimace a little and say "Do you mind if we take a shower and change first?" You unzip your leather jacket and pull it off, your shirt is soaked through.

He says, "I think taking a shower together is a great idea!" You stop dead in your tracks and turn to him and grin. "You are one dirty minded boy. You know that is not what I meant." Jungkook rises an eyebrow and makes a cute innocent bunny face. You laugh at him and swat his shoulder. "I like the way your mind works." You give him a quick kiss and hurry inside.

Shocked and frustrated Jungkook says, "So is that a yes?" and catches up to you and takes your hand. "I could use a shower too, that was a long hot walk back to the house." You frown at him "I'm so sorry about that but you made me so angry." He looks longingly at you and asks "Jelan?' You look at him, "Yes?" He grins, "So can we share the shower?"

You pull away leaving him behind and run up to your room. He is right behind you and you turn "Oh my god Kooki, no." He sighs, shrugs his shoulders and says to himself as he walks away to his own room, "It was worth a try." You laugh, "I heard that Kooki!" you are still laughing as you enter your room and close the door.

Later you meet outside on the deck. Smiling Jungkook takes your hand and leads you down to the pier towards the chairs sitting on the dock. He sheepishly says "You look very beautiful tonight." He glances over at you but you don't look at him so you both keep walking. You didn't reply to his comment because you were embarrassed by him complimenting you. It usually doesn't happen.

He causes you both to stop and he looks at you and touches your face so you turn to look at him. "You're beautiful and lovely." He looks undecided then continues, " And aggravating but I want to tell you what's on my heart." You look at him and give him a encouraging glance, "Nothing's stopping you."

You continue holding hands and walking till you reach the chairs on the dock. Jungkook pulls his chair where it is facing you. "Please just listen to what I'm going to say then you can speak ok?" You look at him confused, "What, I can't talk till you tell me too?"

He shakes his head, "No, no that is not what I meant. It's just this is hard for me to say and once I start I need to get it out." You start to smile, "So you can talk about taking showers together but you can't . . " He interrupts you, "Talking about sexual things is different. . ." You interrupt him "You think talking about a shower is sexual?"

"Ugh this is about my heart." He blushes, "Will you just stop and listen." You pout at him. You were just giving him a hard time because you could but also because he called you aggravating. In reality you are a little nervous about what you think he is about to tell you.