You're Better Than A Pillow

Nabi and Ailie enter Lill and Hobi's room, having stayed with the twins to make sure they weren't wakened by the noise and scared. Ailie sees Jimin bandaged and rushes to him "What happened? Oh Jimin are you ok?" He smiles at her, "I'm fine."

He caresses her face and she blushes then he says "I'm fine." And makes kissy faces at her. Poppy hands him the bottle she was giving he drinks from, he hugs it to his chest.

He sheepishly smiles at Poppy and says "Have I told you how much, much I wub you Poppies?" He gives her a finger heart and she laughs "Yes, several times Mochi." He smiles so excited she called him Mochi again.

Poppy looks at Ailie, " Oh he is feeling very fine, very fine, just let him sleep it off. Maybe let him have one more glass before he goes to bed." Ailie says "Ok, one more before bed. I'll take care of him Noona."

Jimin looks adoringly up at Ailie as she goes to help him stand. He leans on her and says "I wuv you Jagi." and he gives her a wet kiss on her cheek. He starts to pull her close and goes to kiss her deeply on the lips when she pushes him back enough to say "I love you too" and he smiles and goes to try to kiss her again.

He is singing "I wub you" over and over again trying to dance while kissing her. She blushes and looks imploringly at Namjoon and Yoongi, knowing there was no way she could get him back to their room by herself.

Catching on quickly, Namjoon and Yoongi help her get Jimin back to their room. Nabi is following behind carrying Jimin's shoes and shirt.

Jimin points at Nabi's tummy and says "Hey, we have one of those." Ailie blushes and to her relief no one seemed to pay any mind to what he just implied as they were too busy trying to get a dancing Jimin through the door.

They get him in the room and as they close the door he says "Sleep over!" and starts giggling as he starts to undress and head for the bed. Namjoon and Yoongi laughing grab Jimin and lead him to the bathroom and get him cleaned up before putting him to bed.

Nabi asks "Is it true Ailie?" you nod and she hugs you. After Nabi and boys said goodnight Ailie gets ready for bed and snuggles in next to Jimin.

He pulls her close and starts to kiss her "I do love you Ailie, with all that I am" she smiles and turns her head to tell him she loves him too and he is already asleep.

She kisses him and rest her head back on her pillow whispering "I love you too."

Later that night everyone has returned to their own rooms. Hobi and Jungkook had come back by then.

Jungkook walked with you and Tae to your room. As you enter together Jungkook asks "You two going to be ok? Do you need me to stay till you fall asleep?"

He looks at them both waiting for a response as Tae got you a glass of water and one of your pain pills. Tae says "I think we'll be fine now." He hands you your water as you take your pill. After drinking the water you say "Thank you aein." and he takes the glass and puts it in the bedside table.

Jungkook says "If you change your mind I will come sit up through the night while you two get some sleep, if it will make you more comfortable."

Tae says, "Hobi has extra security now and they all know each other so no more unknown walk ins."

You give Jungkook a light hug since your pain medication has not kicked in yet, "Thank you Kooki for everything." and you give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He smiles and before he leaves your room he gives Tannie a little rub behind the ears and says "Sweet dream little fur ball." Then he leaves and closes the door.

Unknown to them Kook stands guard at their door till the assigned security shows up. He acknowledges her and then heads to his own room. Shortly after wondering where the hell Kang had gotten off too he finally succumbs to sleep himself.

You and Taehyung are back in bed snuggling to each other and he is holding you close, "Are you ok Aegiya (baby)? Is there anything else you need?"

You breath a sigh of contentment, "I have all I need now" and he gently kisses the back of your neck and whispers "As do I." Right before you dropped off to sleep you hear him say, "You're better than a pillow."

Authors note: Well, I suppose you have guessed by now there is only one left, the self proclaimed International Playboy. Will he fall or is he strong enough to fight love and win? If you are wondering what became of Kang, find out in the next story of "How The 7 Have Fallen" In Jungkook's story.