Now-a-days she has become the only person I think about day and night. I wanted to give this marriage a chance and I wanted to tell her that yesterday after the dinner but it didn't go as planned. Now when i have a chance she isn't talking to me. I don't know if she feels the same or not but I want to try.

I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and caressed her hair. How am I going to manage without her talking to me? Even though I said I don't want anything to do with this marriage but she changed all of it. Just by being herself. She isn't afraid to stand up to me when most people would pee in their pants to just stand in front of me.

After her so-called punishment is over I'm going to tell her how I feel about her. I don't know if I love her or not yet but I sure do like her, a lot. So I want to work things out with her even if she doesn't feel the same, I'm ready to wait for her. I hope by the time we go to Udaipur we will be a normal newly married couple. I want to explore Udaipur with her and show her all my favourite places there.

******

The next morning I was getting ready to go down for breakfast when Anika came out of the closet dressed in a beige colour top and black dress pants, her hair was open.

"Good Morning, wife." I smiled at her. She stiffened when I called her that and turned to look at me.

"Good morning, Kartavya." She murmured tilting her head and looked at me as if she can't understand what I'm up to.

"You are leaving for work early. Won't you have breakfast?" I questioned, I heard her talking to her colleague. I'm not eavesdropping. I was just outside the closet when she was on the phone.

"Yeah, I have an important breakfast meeting with the board. I'm leaving now, bye."

"Bye. I'll see you in the evening." She just shook her head and left the room. When I went down for breakfast everyone was either frowning or glaring at me. They are still at it. I just rolled my eyes.

"Good morning." I greeted and took my place at the table. A maid placed my coffee in front of me and left. I picked it up and was about to have a sip when Papa interrupted.

"Have you talked to Anika, have you apologised to her? Do you know how hurt she was seeing you with your past lover?" Papa grunted.

"Yes papa, I apologised, we had a talk and everything's okay." They seemed shocked when I said that. "What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Ah, this girl. Did she forgive you so easily even after I said not to." Dadi looked annoyed and shook her. Huh? They told her not to forgive me easily.

"What? You told her that? No wonder she did not accept my apology. God Damn it Dadi now-

"Hey watch how you talk to your Dadi." Maa chided.

"I'm sorry Dadi." I shook my head and looked at her apologetically. "Anika is not talking to me. She said she won't talk to me until she is no longer angry at me." I sighed.

"Good for her. Now you know never to pull stunts like that again." Dadi praised.

After that everyone went back to having their breakfast with their usual chatter.

Avni Bhabhi and Bhai and I were in my office. After breakfast I asked them to meet me here. I looked around my office. My home office is slightly smaller than my work. It was all browns and whites. The large mahogany desk is in the middle which has my iMac and laptop. I was leaning against my bookshelf which was on the left side of my desk and opposite to my desk is a large grey couch where Bhai and Bhabhi were sitting.

"So why did you call us here?" Bhabhi question. It looks like she was still angry and why wouldn't she. She and Anika have become close. And bhabhi hates Mahira more than anything for what happened.