(No, what should I do then? I cannot always be understanding right?)

"She is right, Shaurya. He humiliated her, in front of the whole world by going out with his ex. Even if he didn't want the marriage he could have at least respected her and considered her feelings." Sakshi piped in from her spot where she was sprawled out.

"Yeah that's what I have a hard time grasping is, he has not once considered my feelings. The least he could have done was inform he couldn't come. Do you know how The Dayan and her witch of a daughter mocked me endlessly and passed snide remarks all night and this morning."

"Oh how I wish I was there, I would have put them right in their places." Sakshi sighed. "You know I got to know a very interesting tidbit from a little birdie." She was looking at me and Shaurya with a smirk like the cat got the canary.

When I turned to look at Shaurya because he was quiet and he's never quiet, his attention was on my neck. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's that on your neck?" Shaurya came closer and started inspecting it, Sakshi came running from her spot too. "Is that a hickey?" He gasped.

I quickly covered it with my hand, fuck I must wiped off my make up.

"No, it's not." I said moving away from them.

"It sure is. Bitch when did this happen." Sakshi all but tackled me while trying to hold my hand from covering my neck. She forgot her earlier conversation. Her complete attention was on my neck.

"It was on Tuesday." I sighed, removing my hand from my neck. There was no hiding from them. They wouldn't leave me alone until they got all deeds. "Before you ask, nothing happened between us. We didn't even kiss."

"Then how did this happen?" Shaurya raised an eyebrow. "If you guys didn't even share a kiss."

"He was just trying to make a point. He said and I quote 'Let that asshole friend of yours see and maybe then he can remember that you're married'. God he's an infuriating man." I rolled my eyes. " He did it because he didn't like how close Shaurya and I were."

"Yes, I knew it. C'mon you guys lost." He hollered. "Remember how I told you that he was jealous of me on the night of the party and he looked like he wanted to murder me." He was sporting a shit eating grin. "Now both of you owe me."

"Doesn't matter if he was jealous he still went to dinner with that witch." Sakshi said. "I'll take a bat to his balls, the next time I see him for hurting my best friend." She twisted her fist on her palm.

"Haan mein bhi, I'm all for no violence and all but not when it comes to my best friend I'm ready to throw hands." He said with a murderous expression. I let out a little chuckle.

(yes me too)

"Yaar, I just started accepting him as my jiju and he does shit like this. I want to strangle him." Shaurya pouted.

"You and me brother, you and me" I said, patting his shoulder. He just sighed.

"Aab kya karogi?"

(What are you gonna do now)

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet." I said standing up. "It's okay guys calm down. I want to talk to him first. Jana chahti hu kyu kiya unhone aisa. I don't want to assume things and jump to conclusion. Agar reason invalid hai tho you guys can proceed with your own thing." With a smirk on my face. "C'mon let's go, I promised Bhabhi that I'll be home before dinner."

(I wanna know why he did that, if he doesn't give me a valid reason then you guys can do your thing)

******