"Do I look like I care about the equipment right now Mihir, I want the bastard caught and the fire to be put out immediately. Make sure our men are safe." So he was talking to Mihir no the correct word was yelling, he was yelling on the phone and by each word his anger rose. "Don't worry I'll bring Bhai and Karthik with me." He said and hung up the phone.

Fire? My eyes widened. What happened and where is the fire? I quickly stood and waited for him to come out. When he came out of the closet he was dressed in his usual attire except for a coat and a tie. He stopped in front of me and looked at me with a cold expression.

"Is everything okay? And where is the fire?" I asked

"Yeah it will be. It's in one of our branches, you don't need to worry about it." He caressed my hair oh so gently.

"I don't think I'll be home tonight and I will probably return in the early hours of the morning. Good night." He bent a little at his waist and kissed my forehead before walking out of the room calling someone on his phone. I was rooted to my spot, stunned he kissed my forehead. This was the first time he showed any affection. Bringing my hand up to where he kissed I can still feel his lips on my forehead. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

******

"Anika, Where were you last night, do you know how worried everyone was for you?" Bhabhi asked while we were in the kitchen. She was preparing Aarav's lunch box while I was making tea for everyone.

"Bhabhi I'm so sorry I completely forgot to inform you about my plans yesterday. They were made spontaneously and I didn't have the time to inform you." I turned to look at her. "My friends dragged me to karaoke night and I didn't hear my phone ringing."

"It's okay from next time just shoot me or anyone else a text or call. Do you know how worried Kartavya was-" As soon as I heard his name my mind recalled last night. How we were so close to kissing if it weren't for the call. All night I had trouble sleeping, he was all I could think about. As he said he hadn't returned home till early hours of the morning and Bhabhi told me the men of the family are in Dadu's study. So I haven't seen him yet.

"Oh hello madam, kis baat ka itna muskurana zara hume bhi toh batao." I didn't know I was smiling until Bhabhi pointed it out. When I looked at her she had a mischievous smile on her face. "Zarur devar ji ke bare mein soch rahi hogi. Hai na?"

(Why are you smiling so much, please tell us too)

(Must be thinking about my brother-in-law. Isn't it?)

"No Bhabhi I wasn't thinking about him." I said, biting my lips from smiling like a fool.

"Good morning my beautiful Bhabhi's. What's for breakfast today?" Kavya was standing in the threshold of the kitchen with a very sleepy Aarav by her side.

"Good morning, Kavya." me and Bhabhi said in unison. Aarav looked up as he heard my voice and bounded towards me and clung to my legs. "Good morning to you too little prince." I kissed both of his cheeks and picked him up and placed him on the counter. He placed both of his chubby palms on my cheeks and kissed them. Seeing this Bhabhi and Kavya let out an awww

"Look here comes chachi ka chamcha. No kisses for Bua." Kavya tickled his stomach. He let out a squeal and kissed his Bua. " Okay I'll go, I have to get ready for college, bye."

"And why aren't you ready for school, mister?" Bhabhi raised an eyebrow.

"Mamma, I don't want to go to school today." He placed his palms on her cheeks just as he did on mine and said in a cute voice.

"And why is that?" she asked

"I saw this amusement park on the tv and they were showing all these cool rides. I want to go mamma, please can we go?" Aww why is he so cute? I want to squeeze his cheeks.