Chapter one hundred and two

Scarlett's POV

I told her she deserved better she always is gonna. Omg I'm gonna make Colin so happy. " have you told Lizzie and Robbie" ans I saw her make a scrunched face " I gotta go talk to lizard." She said and I nodded " can you pack some stuff while im gone it's okay if-" ans I shook my head " I'll do that baby you go" and she smiled " thanks mom" and I know love when that little girl calls me mom. I feel peace.

Ali's POV

" right get out we're almost here" and I looked around were in the city. She's parked up and now we're walking and I dunno where too because it's New York and there so many places. And then mom turned and went into a shop and I followed " key we're getting our nails done" she said and I smiled a little. I remember her telling me about after I forgave her that she could rarely get her nails done Bacău's of missions and the fact they were helpful but also could give her away in a instant. That it wasn't good for her whne she needed to keep a low profile. I can't blame her to be fair I mean with this job thete was a lot she had to sacrifice me was one of them. I know she gave up a lot even now she had her ' freedom' she didn't but now she's taking less missions and she's home with me and im excited " we will leave the compound eventually mom?" And she nodded " we will. I want you to have a normal life. Me and Wanda have been talking about it" and I wiggled my brows " I bet you have" and she blushed " shut up" and I giggled as I took my seat and the lady who was doing my nails was actually really nice. She's being gentle and this Janet the first time I've got my nails done but still.

I remember the first time I got them done it was for my formal and Wanda took me to get them I was so excited but I got hot pink and when I got home uncle Nick was pissed because I had a mission and he made me get rid of the colour. Wanda re painted them for me but I still remember how sad and mad I was that I had fro get rid of them just after I'd gotten them done. It wasn't fair. But I don't have to worry about Choosing a nude colour for my nails now I can have whatever I want.

Novas POV

I went down the stairs and I could hear Lizzie speaking " I know I'm being silly but I got so used to her being here and I don't wanna lose her. I love her so much and now I'm losing her" and i stilled that wasn't what I wanted at all. I moved down the stairs and I went into the room and she looked at me and then wiped her face really fast. Robbie looked at me with a little smile and winked. Ans then got up and left. I went to sit with Lizzie and I sa her shake her head " I'm fine just-" ans I hugged her. She didn't stop me she pulled me further into the hug " you are never getting rid of me. Your my mom too. And I love you lizard" ans she chuckled " I just got used to seeing your drool covered face every morning and I thought you were gonna leave without saying anything to me" and I frowned " I'd never go without talking with you. You took me in and cared for me when you really didn't need to. You and Robbie did so much for me and it means so much more to me then you understand." And she smiled  " we'd do anything for you" and she kissed my head and I smiled " and I love you" and I saw her smile more " I love you too little one"  and she held me for a little and I let her.

Ali's POV

" what's next" I asked as we left teh shop and she smiled " I'm taking you shopping whatever you want you can have" and I was about to speak " not alcohol" and i pouted I mean I've drank alcohol but I don't know if she knows that. Uncle tony let's me try within reason of course. Like a sip of his whiskey or beer.  But we are not telling mom that becaus edge will kill him and then me and I don't feel like dying just yet.

Scarlett's POV

" ah you two finally came to help" I said and they both smiled. Lizzie eyes are red and I know that means she was crying but I won't push that. She's smiling and I trust that nova set and Robbie set it straight. I don't want her to stress about me knowing it if I ask.  Yeh well they are sat folding clothes now and I knew nova had brand a lot but wow she brings a lot. " I'm gonna leave what sin those draws here." And Lizzie nodded I saw a small smile on her face and I know she was probably upset that nova was going but I do know one thing these too won't stop seeing each others I will make sur elf it even if liz has to leave for ages I will make sure she and nova never lose their little bond. I love them both and I will protect them. We also will start to shoot again tomorrow and then we are of England very soon for more filming which shall be fun I guess. I don't like leaving my younger two but I also don't have much of a choice. Cosmo is gonna stay with Colin and then come stay with me because I wanna get settles but we don't know how long I'll be gone. Also nova will be with me so I don't want Colin to stugglenwugh me being gone.

__________________________________

I'm back if any of you are still here

Ramadaan Mubarak

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️