Chapter fourty five

Scarlett's POV

Emory has been up there for so long and I know she's gotta eat but I also know she needs her space and time so what do i do? Like how did I be a parent to a teenager who is dealing with so much . And she's never even had a normal childhood I know they loved her but her grandparents left her in the worst spot. If they cared they'd have never taken my little girl form me because it hurt her  and it killed me to lose her. I always use the day I found out she was gone as my way to cry on set. I have to draw emotion form ehr becasuse she's all I need.

" is it too late for me?" She said form teh doorway and I turned to see her with a small smile. She's changed her clothes which I can't blame her I wanna do the same but she's more erelxwd now so atleast there's that for us. I never tjogjt I'd say how happy I was to see her stood there in Colin's old basket ball shirt. Yes he does do that  his dry personality is hard.

" I heard you told rose" and I nodded " I did tell her I know we said no telling anyone but rose would wanna know and we'll I can't avoid her forever can I". And I nodded I wanna my head killing  and I just wanna sleep but I have to be strong because I'm with my kids.

Emory's POV

Scarlett put a plate  of food infornt of em and it's a big portion and we'll I know I eat a lot but I felt like she's being a bit extra with me here. She's a good person but I still can't believe she's my mom out to all teh people in the world. I still think I'm not hers but here I am eating food teh black widow made
M for me. It's a good things she's a chef if I'd be in so much trouble.

" emi!" And I saw a little  blonde run in and I smiled and I picked her up and she smiled " we're sisters!" And I nodded the kids sos excited to be reacted to me I don't know why she wants to be o
But I respect ig. She seems to see what I don't which remind so
Me
Of me truly to not be mean to myself because  being mean to a understatement. Scarlett and I are doing okay but she wants me to be more in with her family's sn like this family. I don't nana be the bad person but she's amamzing. " the chief wags a pic autographed" I think I'm so funnny but no one else's thinks that which is sad. I cabt beiuvw we laughed to all these different types of songs. I do what I can but I can't be asked to do all of this before anyone says anything it's a fake chair I wouldn't do any of that to anyone.

I ate in pieces so no can cane say anything to me but now I'm eating for it to be done do I can se done with it's lol.

Natasha's POV

" so what's Ali's least favourite show" and I buzzed even if it's just me playing this guessing game I can still have my fun with it " erm it's Santa carlets diet" and she nodded and moved to the next card " what's her birthday" and I answered I'd a heart beat " her birthday is the 26th of June" which made wnada smile more " good job" she said to me and I smiled proudly at her " what's was her first pet called and for a bonus point what was the species.which made her smile wider " his name was Archie Paul the secound and he was a fish" which  made wanda smile wider. wanda clearly was proud of me and so wa so to be fair. I do want to get better and I wanna be better. " what's her favourite show?" And I smiled " well erm it's greys anatomy" ans Wanda shook her head at me " it was but she changed it too suits" and I nodded ofcourse she did. She can never keep the same show she just loves to watch so much. " what does she wish for?" And I paused because we havbt gone over this one but Wanda looks like she's waiting for me to answer. Maybe she did tell me and I just forgot? " erm to go to Paris?" And wa da scrunched her face " she wants you to care about her the same way you do Peter" and I whispered " she does?" Ans Wanda nodded " how do you know? And as if it's the most obvious answer Wanda smiled at me and waited " I'm not a mind reader wands" and she looked at me with a smirk " but I am ans that's how I know" ans I nodded okay unfair she's got teh powers. " I do love her more then anyone. I just it scares me and she's my daughter like my actual daughter and I guess that scares me too" I heard a man speak and I turned to see Steve " well I thought the famous black widow wasn't scared of anything" and I rolled my eyes where did captain underpants come from? " what are you doing here?" And Wanda answered " I asked him to come it was only fair you have some competition in this trivia game" and I nodded she's right. It is only fair that I beat him and prove I am better. " okay so what does she sleep with?" Ans Steve answered " her blanket" ans I got she'd maybe he's after but I know her I do. " come in Nat" I heard wnada say in my head and I sighed " what did she get last on her maths paper" ans I answered " 57/60" and Wanda smiled very wide " that's right" and I nodded thank god for that. We kept the game going for a long while.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

Till the next chapter my loves❣️