Chapter six

Scarlett's POV

" come on you" and I pulled her with me back to her dressing room. " get what you need" I said and she nodded and grabbed she'd bag and put things in I smiled as shee did and that's when kenz  came in " you gonna kill me or am I forgiven"  and emory turned and glared at her " you set me up" and she smiled " but it worked out so well" and emory just shook her head " no no no you set me up" and I smiled at teh interaction I knew I was going to turn up to the event today late because the event started an hour ago but it's okay

" okay so put this on" I said to emory and I handed her a black pass. She's my guest for the evening and I don't want her having any issues. I walked in to the event and I was met first by Kate who smiled and hugged me " this is just crazy" she said and I nodded looking around it definitely was crazy I can say that for sure. I mean it's been 6 months and we're doing so well. Kate  looked past me and smiled wider and I almost forgot about emory. I turned and smiled " Kate this is emory, emory this is Kate" and they both smiled at each other but emory was going to shake her hand but Kate is a hugger and she pulled emory into one. " sorry kid I love hugs" and she just nodded but I could see emorys cheeks were pink. " we'll take the pics first and then you can go on" Kate said she every business minded and I'm glad or we wouldn't get things done. " hey Mac can you keep an eye on emory until I'm done?" And she nodded and went over to where emory was stood.

Emorys POV

Erm I feel very out of place like what am I doing here? Was this a good idea duck no am I still stood here like it's my dads house yes I am. Where am I supposed to go though like I'm not being funny I'm stood here reading what her proudcuts are but I know already. " hi my names mac I work with Scarlett" and I smiled " I'm emory" and she smiled back at me " how about I show you around?" And I nodded and let her take me to another room which had loss more people I guess this is the event?

I erm did not like the fact I had loads of people staring right at me. Like I know it's not rude what they are doing but I don't like this. I kind of drifted away when Mac started to talk with another person and I went into a corner. Yep anxiety is a nightmare. I don't wnat people to see me like this because honestly I don't know them and this is not something I wanna be remembered for.

I managed to find a balcony and I say down on  the floor and brang my knees to my chest. I sighed and dropped my head back, how am I here right now? Scarlett johansson invited me to her party for her company?! Am I really here right now? I was lost in thought but the door soon opened and shut and then someone sat next to me. " I was wondering where you got too" oh Scarlett. " I erm" yep still struggling to talk great I'm gonna just stay quite. " it's okay" she said ans what I didn't expect was for her  to take my hand and hold it " it's okay" and I nodded closing my eyes and leaning back " how do you do it? How do you see so many people and not freak out" and she sighed " I always do. Even now I did but I focus on one thing that is important to me so my mind goes else where" ans I nodded still not opening my eyes I'm just listening to her talk because it's comforted me whne I didn't know it could " what was it?" Ans she started to okay with the ring on my hand and spoke " you" and   I opened them and looked at her " I feel responsible for you and well I am because you're my responsibility" and I shook my head but she spoke " I know you barely know me which is the strange  part like I'm confused by all of this but I care about you're safety and well-being" and I chuckled " you sound so old when you say that" and she scoffed " fine I'll go then" and I felt her get up  and move but I held her hand " I was kidding" and she smiled "
I know trouble" and I galred at her " wait how did you know I was even out here" and she looked at me sheepishly " I didn't. My friend owns this place and this is where I come to hide too" and I nodded " it's a good place compared to the rest" and she laughed "where else have you hidden?" And I smiled " well during the vmas it was a closet which was the worst buy during the emmys I found a room that was just pants and stayed there the whole time" and she nodded " you are going to have to show me you're hiding places" and I giggled " I usually go for places where you won't be able to go. Like I think the are perfect fo me to
Just chill" and she nodded gain " we should go back in you know"
And I nodded she's right we should ade we no because I don't wanna. " you can go" an shee scoffed "
And leave you hell no" and I looked over at her " we met less then 8 hours ago Scarlett"
And she smiled a dopey smile back again me "
Exactly We have so much yet to do can't leave you here"
And I nodded she doesn't have a point but I'll resend she does. " wow how about you and me go together?" Ans I nodded l" fine only because it's you're event and you need to
Be out there" and she nodded getting up " I got you" and I
Smiled at her wait how did I just get so comfy with her?!

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️