Chapter fifty three

Ali's POV

" okay so the cameras in here are not working tnanks to Friday. I've got teh door locked and we don't have much time before someone comes back in to torture you" i Saadi looking at teh tablet and she looked around " okay we gotta get out of here" she said and I nodded. We don't stand much of a chance if we leave but honestly we hold less if we tag in here. " you ready" and I nodded I cegcajed for my gun and I nodded I'll be fine.

I walked out and aunt Lena followed. No one spooking yet we're walking past them all. I know im sweating so bad right now but I cano this. I looked at a man and he looked back at me and I knew just then we've been found out. I moved aunt Lena in a swift motion to teh side as a bullet went past her. " shit" I said and she seemed to kick in to hear and grabbed her gun while I grabbed mine " well tehre goes the quite exit" and I nodded now what the fuck do I do.

" we gotta move we're running out of ammo" and I nodded she's right. " Friday get the. Jet ready we gotta get out of her" and I heard Friday confirm and I looked at Lena " let's go" I said and she and I looked around tehrw re filling the guns. I ran out and she followed me. As I ran I felt a sharp pain in my arm but tehre no time for me to focus on Taht. I kept running and we got to the exit. But we have so many stairs I looked out and I saw the carrier facing us opened " we got to" she said and I nodded i knwo she wants us to jump out of this indie and as much fun as that sounds I feel like my arms gonna fall off " let's go!" She yelled and she shot the glass and I ran with her. It's all a blur. But I could feel solid ground. " yes!" I heard ehr yell. I was looking up at the jet celivung. " welcome back"
Friday said and I sighed in relief tank god. " alia we did it!" And I nodded but I'm feeling tired and super dizzy " alia?" And I tried to speak but i coudnt. " Friday what's going on" I heard her voice grow more distant. I felt my eyes close and that was it.

Yelenas POV

" Friday what's going on" I said as I collapsed next to her and I looked her over. I took the best of her and I saw the blood " she's been shot in her arm. Yeh bullet is still in there. She's lost conscience" and I felt my heart sink she can't die. " Friday get us back faster!" And I felt the jet move faster because I went back.
" hey hey you're gonna be okay I promise" I said loving the ahir from her face " get Bruce ready for her whne we land ans key Wanda know" and Friday agreed.

Wandas POV

" miss maximoff I have some news" and I scrunched my eyebrows " what is it" and she spoke " miss alia was shot in her mission and miss belova asked me to inform you. They are 10 minutes away and dr banner has been informed" and my heart sank " what? What mission?" And she spoke " director fury sent
Miss alia on a rescue mission earlier and she was shot when leaving." I thought eh and Nat were going out " where is Natasha I thought they were together" and Friday spoke again " she has been with mr parker" and now my bloods boiling.

I walked out of my room and into the living room. They are re on the couch watching a. Movie while ali could be dieing! Peter has cuts all over his face and a black eye " what the fuck!" I hissed and nat got up " wandas what's wrong why are you crying?" And I didn't even know I was until she said that " you were supposed to be with Ali!" And she looked confused " no not until 5l" and I scoffed " it's 8!" Ans she looked shocked and then I saw her eyes " where Ali? I need to talk to her i erm I have to explain I didn't even se ethe time" and I scoffed and wiped my face just then Pietro and Tony walked in " she's not here. Fury sent ehr on a rescue mission for yelena. She was shot! If you had been there Natasha she wouldn't be dieing in yelenas arms right now!" I screamed and I saw a tear roll down her face yes I just let all my anger out on Natasha. She coudnt have known and Ali would of still gone but she forgot. Ali probably knew that and if she dies. Shit if she does she's gonna be die thinking her own mother doesn't love her. " you better hope she's okay?!" I said as pietro said to me to just leave it. He's right I have to go see ali. " come on sestra they are almost here" and I saw Nat start to walk to the door I turned to her " no! You don't go anywhere near her ever again. I gave you you're last chance and you blew it." And then tony spoke he was holding Peter who's been crying but right now he's not important ali is " you're scaring him" ans I scoffed " and what about her?! What about the kids who's Heart gets ripped out every day! How about my alia! She's a child and no one sees that. I'm so sick of you all walking  around ignoring the fact she needs you the same way Peter does. She needed you Natasha and you chose Peter over her AGAIN! If she never wants to see you again I won't change her mind" I said before letting Pietro  go Ally fll me away from This disaster. Nat was my friend but I can't forgive her for this unless Ali does.

________________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️