Chapter five

Scarlett's POV

" I think we will" and I saw her eyes go wide and then the realisation just wash over her. And then she jumped and I could see how she was freaking out. I think she looked adorable like a little kid.

Emory's POV

No fuck of way is this real. I looked at Kelly and she was smiling " well you're manager told us before hand and Scarlett wanted to surprise you" she said as I took a seat again trying to control my breathing. And as I say Scarlett sat next to me and pulled me into her. She smells so good. Omg I need to shut up. " Hey kid" she said and I nodded I freaking nodded that's how much of a idiot I am. She chuckled and hugged me more and I looked at Kelly " is this real?" Ans they both started to laugh but Kelly managed to answer me " yes sweetheart it's real" and I nodded and I looked around " I- I " I started to fucking stutter. Scarlett started to rub circles on my back and instead of me further freaking out it calmed me " it's okay sweetheart breath it's almost over" she said and I nodded I'm on tv. " well who's you're favourite marvel hero?" And I sighed " I don't wanna answer" and Kelly looked at me like I'd just said I'd run around in a chicken costume " why not?" And I bowed my head " she's sat next to me it's embarrassing" and Scarlett started to laugh again " I knew it" Scarlett said please I so swear this is a fever dream. I don't believe for a second this is real. " so black widow?" Ans I nodded but I spoke fast " and scarlet witch" and Scarlett scoffed " well seems I have competition with Olsen now" and I looked up at her she was still smiling at me and she leaned into me I swear she's very like touchy. Do you hug and hold strangers? I don't know did she think stranger danger doesn't apply? Should it?

" so we're going to play a game now" Kelly said and I nodded okay it's nearly over. I can do this. " so we need another okay so please welcome out Sam smith!" Ans then out came Sam smith someone who I know already from music which don't get me wrong I still freak out but thank good it's him. " so Scarlett and I are on a team and emory you are on a team with Sam" oh yeh causally bring out Sam smith Kelly.

He hugged me and Scarlett. She didn't seem like she wanted to let go because even as we stood she had her hand on my back and was holding me. " so the game is both teams get the same start to the songs and whoever can sing the lyrics wins, bonus points for however long you can go singing it and more points for the performance and deciding these points is Guyy"

And he walked out I'd met too and he's really funny so we're still going in a good direction. For some reason my competitive side comes out and I'm a different person. " okay so emory and Sam you two go first" and the music to in da club started and I jumped up and started to just say what I could remember which embarrassingly is the whole thing. Sam joined in and well I heard a ding ding and we got a point. I high fived him and Scarlett looked at j Kelly and they both nodded " okay next one for us" Kelly said and then the tune to ice ice baby came on and I had to bite my tounge because how easy is that. Like honestly this was rigged. " woooh" Scarlett said at the end and I poked my tounge out at her like a child and she did the same back to me. Okay I'm definitely not feeling shy anymore well the adrenaline isn't. " okay emory and Sam have a point and so do we let's get the next one" and then a song came on but I couldn't figure it out and Sam looked lost but when I looked at Scarlett she mouthed " sweet home Alabama" and I jumped up because that's what it was. I sang what I knew and I looked at her and I hope she can see that I'm saying thanks. " okay you guys get another point" and then we went back and forward until it was still a tie because when they got stuck I'd help Scarlett and she'd do the same for me. And now it's the final round winner takes all. " okay who ever answers first wins" and we nodded. It really is funny how we're all competitive and don't wanna lose. The first like secound started and I jumped up and sang " 6789998212, baby you know that I miss you I just wanna get with you" and they all had different reactions. Sam was happy obviously and Kelly was the opposite but Scarlett was both. " and that means emory and Sam won" and I smiled wide and hugged him. " Scarlett do you wanna tell her what her prize is" Kelly said wiggling her eyebrows and Scarlett came and put her hands on my shoulder " you are coming with me to the outsets event tonight" here's the thing I hadn't tried it but yet because my last one got lost in the mail and we'll I hadn't gotten a chance after. But I nodded and she hugged me and Kelly ended the show.

" and cut" and that was it the cameras turned off and I smiled at them all. " you did so well" Scarlett said and I nodded " still fangirling?" And i nodded which made her chuckle " well we gotta leave now so come on" and I looked at her like I was still shocked " you weren't kidding" and she looked puzzled " why would I be?" And I just shrugged it seems like more of a possibility then her telling me. " come on you" she said taking my hand and pulling me off to god knows where.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️