Chaptee seven

Scarlett's POV

I feel like she's my responsibility and that I need to protect her. Like my mind has made this choice and I don't even know what it is. I had to just take photos  really I got to speak with people though but I made sure she was with me the whole time. I didn't wanna lose her and also I didn't wanna be alone. Kate was off doing her best to make sure we get our shot. That we don't miss a opportunity because we took our eyes off the ball.

But then she appeared right beside me with a big smile " we gotta talk for one second" and I looked at emory who shrugged and then turned away because suddenly the plants  are more interesting " our new shoot I think emory should be in it" and I shook my head " I am not asking her of that" and Kate looked at emory " she and you are inseparable since you came back so I think you both will be fine" and I shook my head again but she didn't listen.

Emorys smile made me smile when I saw she knew what we'd just spoke about and Kate smiled wider " so?" Ans Emorys nodded " if you both want me too then why not?" Ans I nodded so now she's gonna be doing this but this can be sorted later" how many ahve you had?" And I took another sip of my wine and smiled "3" and Kate laughed while empry just nodded. " okay I better go" Kate said going to talk to a person for vogue.

Emorys POV
" how about we get you home" I said to Scarlett who was very drunk right now. Mac was taking care of Kate but I seem to have Scarlett. She did give me Scarlett's home address so I can get her home with no issue.

" no" she whined at me as I tried to shove her into the cab but she wasn't having it " Scarlett" I huffed and she nodded getting in " you have my eyes" she said and I just ignored her because she's drunk and I probably look a mouse in her mind with how much she knocked back. But damn women has to be strong. " Scarlett!" I whined and she seemed to take pity on me and moved with me. I got us a Uber and I sighed In Relief when it came. " I don't wanna" Scarlett said pouting at me. She's taken a seat on the curb and I groaned I can't drag her " what do you want?" And she smiled " i wnat you to stay" and I looked at her confused because what is she talking about right now " I want you to have a sleepover!" Ans I groaned ofcourse she does and now I know I won't get much sleep she's being annoying now how is she gonna be when she's home. " fine" please anything to get her in the damn car. " yay!" Ans she ran to the cra and got in Ans thank his it's the right car or that would be very very bad. " you smell nice" she said sniffing my shampoo when I sat down next to her in the cara rn I nodded and she leaned to lay on me and I just let her maybe she'll go to bed.

The Uber was quite just the radio and Scarlett a breathing which is good atleast she's alive yano.
I count my blessings here anyway she got out of the car easy what I didn't know was the code to her gate. " Scarlett please what's the code?" And she giggled but she didn't respond and I knew she wasn't going to give me answer. Fuck now what. But then I figured one thing and I went into her phone. Thank fuck for Face ID and no I did not snoop I searched her contact and found Colin's number. " Scarlett?" And I breathed in relief thank fuck " hi Colin I'm emory long story but Scarlett's drunk and I'm trying to ger her home but the gate has a code and I can't leave her here" and he chuckled " I had a feeling she'd get drunk. And I know who you are kid I don't live under a rock but that's a discussion for another times how's my wife on a scale of 1-10" and I turned to look at his wife who was talking to her feet " 9" and he chuckled " wow okay the codes 02648271 did you get that?" And I hummed as it opened and I grabbed her hand and dragged her in " you better be staying with her emory it's very late I know we don't know each other well but leave in the morning" and I laughed nkw " the only way to get Scarlett in the car was to agree to a sleepover so I was staying already" and he nodded and smiled threw the phone " I'm glad even drink she cares anyway I better get going the kids need me if you need nagging just call okay?" And I nodded and ended the call.

" Scarlett please take you're makeup off" I whined again it's like taking care of a kid. She did mange to change and do everything else just not wash her face. Which now I'm wiping her face with a wipe.

Scarlett and I are reaching. New level of our relationship with all of this. We met less then a day ago really so what is this? I mean she trusts me atleast but she also is dumb for doing that I could be anyone.
" no stay" she whined at me and I looked at her in amused while she smiled " please I promise I don't talk while I sleep" and I nodded and she smiled "
My pjs are in that draw" and I went over an dyes they were. Is she as drinks s I thinks she is?

" right" I said takings. Seat no m her bed and she smiled and laid down " good night" and I nodded her sgonna feel all of this tomorrow

_______________________________

Hmmm it's slower then I thought

Like my other books

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️