Chapter sixty five

Scarlett's POV

I got to the security part and I looked at emi she's like out to it. She's zoned out really. I don't know how to describe it. She's just not her and I guess it's still her nerves. " ID please" the man asked and I nodded and showed him my badge but then emi handy got hers out " miss?" Ans I looked at her and she was still looking away " it here" is sis pouting to her know j and he nodded " is she okay?" And I nodded " just done nerves" and how koddded and let us through.

" sweetheart? You need to listen to me.okay you're gonna be fine" sn she nodded and i coudk see she's more with it buts she's still not spoken. Maybe if tshe spends more
Time with everyone she'll grow used to them all.

Emorys POV

It's like all new and yeh I've done movies and stuff but this is big big. And I'm here as Scarlett's kid now. I Emma I can't ask her to pretend not to know me or Lizzie because that's rude and maybe I'll hurt their feelings ns I really don't wanna do that. I'm not that Emma but I'm scared it's all gonna be harder. I don't mean seem like I've got special treatment. " do we have to tell Kevin?" I asked and she made a face " I don't actually know I think we should though it's better to keep them all in the loop instead of keeping them out" and I nodded " do the both of us ahve to tell him?" And she nodded " yeh baby we should" ans I nodded " that's fine you'll be with me atleast" and I nodded she's right I will be with her. She's my kid ofcouse id be there. My lawyer is taking care of our final paperwork I know she's in my custody fully but just to make sure everyone else knows that too. Like I had to get her a new doctor which she's the one I have for rose. And like her dentist and eveyone I had to get her insurance but the best part was I got to say Colin's her dad. Cause he is and he's been signing these papers to say he's also he emergency contact. I had to update my will you and I put Lizzie as her god parent if anything was to ever happen to me and Colin. I would of done my mom but she has rose and Cosmo is with Colin's parents. So yeh my baby gets Lizzie. And Lizzie did say she wants to so it was a no brainer.

" our trailers are across each other" i said turning to her and she was smiling " I'm glad now I can annoy you when I like" she said and Lizzie came out to she's and spoke " great I'm gonna ask to move mine far away " and I saw her smile widen and she went I've e to hug her aunt Lizzie. " her kiddo" and my little girl mumbled a hello back and then I laughed at the fact her fav hadn't moved from Lizzie's neck and I think they are both so cute with each other. They help each other and Lizzie love she'd like her own I know that.

"Soooo how about we get you in this new trailer huh?" Lizzie said and I saw her nod she looked at me and I nodded I can take the hint they wanna be alone. I walked to them "
Baby I'll be in my trailer if you need me at all" I said and she nodded and let me kiss the top of her head before making me turn to leave. I don't wanna leave but I have too. She needs her time to speak about me while I'm not there.

I went into my trailer and I sighed tossing my and to the side and sitting in the bed. I just laid down and stared at my ceiling. I just watched the fan gi around and around, how do I help her? I have the perfect life. I have 2 daughters a son and a husband. But I can't help but feel like I need to do more for her. Like I need to make it all perfect for emi. Because She dindt have it any of it while she grew up and i want to make it better for her but I don't know how to even do that. I just struggle with being her mom. It's not fair that she got taken from me and I know I'm not gonna be able to change all those years for her but I don't know how to move on. I have to be the strong one but I lost her  and she felt and all I wanna do is lock us in a room and never  come out. But I can't do Taht because I'm a no Ann's I have a business and she needs to ahve the life that was taken from her.

My poor sweet little baby. I sat there Crying and then I heard my door open and I wiped my eyes " it's just me" I heard Chris say an si looked up to him with a sad smile and I laid back down to cry more " what wrong?" And I sobbed more " I- I don't know how to be her mom" and he nodded na scan e to hold me while I cried more " I can't help if you don't telll me more" and I told him about our talk the other night. I told him how I tried to reassure her and tell her it's okay but Taht I don't know if it will be an so don't know ho to take care of her after they messed our lives up. I don't know how to not hate them for what they did. That I can't be okay all the time whne I lost her for no reason other then her grandparents beings cared I'd take her.

________________________________

My first chapter of 2023!!!

Happy new year guys❤️

So I'm going to get to 100 chapters and then after that I'll post a couple times a week for this but I'll be stopping the everyday posting for a while❤️

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️