Chapter thirty two

Ali's POV

It's been a few days and Bruce gave  me the all clear on both my feet. I haven't seen anyone because I've been in my room thanks to Friday snitching on em any time I got up if it wasn't for the toilet.
I mean tony didn't have to do it but when a why g is making you I get why he did. And I can't stop it because Tony has final day with Friday. Although I've learned I could walk around my room but if I went out of my room I had two minutes before Friday alerted anyone.

I walked to the garden I
Me a I've missed being outside so that's the first thing I'm doing. I sat down on the tree swing I had when I wa stinger na so looked around " I was wondering when I'd see you" I hear a familiar Russian accent and I turned to see my aunt Lena stood smiling " when did you get here?" I asked standings ns hugging her and she smiled " only a few hours ago fury has a mission for me. Ans I was on my way to see my niece only to learn she's in the garden" and I smiled " I needed to be outside" and she nodded sitting down on the grass while I whet back to the swing " I get that how has everything been I've been told about you're feet And how you're mom is still an idiot" ans I nodded " yeh wel like I told you there not much I can do you should go see you're new nephew  though he may turn out to be you're new favourite" and she pulled a face " I highly doubt that" and I smiled " ans why's that aunt  Lena" and she smiled " because nothing can make me happier then when you. Call me aunt Lena. You know I saw you're last game where you cheered yes?" And I shook my head Did in fact not in fact know that " well I did manage to make  it but I had to leave when you were done but you're amazing and I did hear  a few girls talk about how cute thw number 13 cheer leader was" and I blushed she loves to embarrass me and it's not fair " yeh yeh get you're laughs in now" sn she smiled at me " its cute. Anyway so you wanna let em kick some sense into you're mother yet?" Ans I actually considered hot which usually I say no straight away " wow you're taking longer then normal to say no maybe I'll get my chance" and I laughed " no I know you two will end up actually fighting" and she nodded " I'm glad you turned into yeh amazing young women we knew you'd be" an staht kinda felt like an I torn you so " this mission where is it?" Ans she squirted trying to find out where I'm going with this " I just wanna know and maybe come too" Ans she shook her head " no no" but before she could say he ethers no I spoke " I can handle it" and she smiled " if you can beat me ina. Spar I will let you go" and I know she thinks I can't but she forgets the last time she spared with me I  was a lot smaller and I had only started u to one Latin where as now I know all her moves and her pattern ans she's a widow but so am I. I can take her maybe " okay" I said and she nodded and stood up " now" and he nodded and walked away great no prior training jshtmem gonna to fight.

I got the gym and I took my jumper off I was in my leggings  and my sports bra " are you'd sure about this?" She asked me and I nodded " you get hurt  or anything else starts to hurt you tell me okay?" And I nodded I'm glad mean she's gonna take it easy on me. I smiled at her and we got ready "
What the hell!" Oh crap we're busted by the witch " ali what are you doing" and I smiled " this"/. S is net for my first punch  but aunt Lena moved ans I guess I've started  the fight. I shoudn have but I've done it and kow we can't stop. " what is she doing in there?" I heard tony ask and I didn't look because I can't take my eye of my aunt or I'll get mushed.

We went on for about five minutes of me getting a few knocks in and Sam siwth her but I've dived her slot more tne she's thought " you're better then I remember" she grunted when I moved to kick her down " that's true" I said as I took her down but then as I looke sup to gloat to eveyone I saw Peter on my moms arms and my focus shifted. It got used against me and she pushed me down and I tried to move but I couldn't. She looked up and I saw she saw what I saw and the one thing I didn't think wa showing to happen she let me take her back down. I wa son too and I pinned her and that wa sit she let me win. " you let me win" I whispered and she pulled me down ontop of her to hug her " you deserve better" she whispered to anyone else we look like were just tired and can't move but were actually hugging right now " does this mean I get to go with you" and she nodded " a deals a deal" and is misled wide " yay!" I said getting upset ns helping her up. " what deal?" Aunt wnada alsed putting her arm aorund me " well she's coming on a mission with me" and I saw eveyone look at her like she's crazy but yeh best h to I ha bout aunt Lena she couldn't care less about what other thought. I know she'll keep me safe na si don't she to worry. Plus getting away from my mom and Peter would be godo.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️