Chapter four

Scarlett's POV

I got ready and Tony told me more about the young emorisa who I now know has been a fan of me for as long as she can remember she's very young only a kid and she's doing all of this. She's very talented and I wanna invite her to tonight's party. The fact she has anxiety I feel kind of protective of her because I feel I have responsibilities over her. That she's mine to now take care off. I sent Tony to the producers so they can impliment my plan because I've planned on how we're gonna get me and emory to talk. She can't know because like kenz said she over thinks and she'll cause heeled to dress so we can do it my way.

Apparently she's waiting for me to be done and leave so she can go out so I got ready and changed into my outfit.

I went out to do my interview and then it was time for my plan  to commence during ten break

I went out to do my interview and then it was time for my plan to commence during ten break.

Emory's POV

" come on she's gone" kenz said after coming back in and I shook my head " you checked yourself" and she nodded " I don't believe you" and she groaned at me " emory we need to go" and I shook my head I ain't moving until I know she's really really not here. " what proof do you wnat?" Ans I tilted my head " I don't know but find some " and she shook here head and left again " don't look at me like that I can't deal with this and you know it" I said to the rest of my team. They think I've lost the plot and I really have. But when it comes to this close of an encounter I have to stick to my ground.

" here" kenz said showing me a photo of her dressing room. " she's gone they have a event later for the outset em now please" and I nodded at her and left the room. We went and I smiled as I met all the new people who wanted to talk to me. " hi emory" Kelly said and I smiled and hugged her now I am freaking out very much but I can't say anything because this I can't avoid. It's just hard for me yano.
" well I'll see you out there but emory I adore you're
Music" ans is more wise kind of just a star struck " th-thanks" i managed out buts he laughed and left to here they were calling her so I turned to kenz and freaked out " what teh fuckkkkkk!!" I whispered and she smiled " I'm glad" is all she said and I looked at she songs yes because huh?

Scarlett's POV

" she has no clue" Kelly said walking into teh room I was in and I smiled I'm glad this is getting more and more exciting for me " she definitely looks nervous though" and I nodded I really hope I don't kill the kid. This has to be the  most fun I've had in a while though. I've even been shown her tiktoks and her music is just amazing like it makes you feel.

Emory's POV

" please welcome Emorisa!" ahhhh that's my cue. I walked outside nd I saw people just loads of them but I focuse don the fact I'm doing a live show and I have to be focused. I went to hug Kelly's sun she returned it and then I sat down " so emory I just gotta start of with you're music. How do you write about so many different experiences?" Ans I smiled " I kinda put my self in a situation and just wrote. Liek my song complex is about a toxic relationship and I personally haven't been through it but people close to me have. and hearing from them M the song came or me and I went of what they said and put myself in what they went through." Ans she nodded and smiled " so how did you go to acting?" And I chuckled " it was easy ish? Like I know I wanted too act and then marvel came along  and how can't you? Like it's marvel I had to say yes" and she nodded " you're damn right about that" and I nodded " I know it's been so much fun" Ans she nodded " can you tell us anything?" Ans I laughed because no I can't but I'm nervous " welll I can't yet but it's exciting and not something people will see coming" which made her nod " so we had Scarlett on before did you get to meet" and I chuckled " nope." I said popping the P and she tilted her head " go on?" Ans I smiled " I have this thing I can't like meet my idols and she's the top of that list along with Elizabeth Olsen. I get very nervous meeting anyone famous. It's bad too I found out they were filing avengers infinty war in England very close to me and I freaked out because in my head I was like ' their breathing the same air as me' and I got a flight to Paris and left for a week" I said in hysterics and Kelly was also laughing " you seemed okay when we first met" and I nodded " no I was freaking out but I can hide it too. I don't want anyone to think oh that's her the one who had a melt down because I hugged her" and she nodded laughing " I've done that with my idols when I first got into the game don't worry" and I chuckled but then she smiled wide " well maybe you can meet them I think you'd all get along" and I was going to answer I felt a hand on my shoulder a weight on the sofa next to me and then a raspy voice " I think we will" and I looked behind me to see blonde and Scarlett smiling down at me and I moved so far back and jumped up. " nooooo!" I screeched and I kneeled down into a asain squat while my hands covered my face " noooooo!!!!" And I could hear laughter I knew I had to get up. And as I did I saw her and I realised I'm gonna pass out.

_______________________________

She's not gonna I think?

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️