Chapter fifty

Ali's POV

" so you are gonna do me a favour" aunt Wanda said and I rolled my eyes this eneve end up well for me. " what is it" ans she smiled but it's not like a happy smiles it her nervous one so I know it's not something I'll like " you gotta talk to Nat" ans I rolled mye eyes not this again like really. " why?" And she seemed to be gaining more hope as this went on because I've not liek walked out of the room or anyhh th img like normal " she's been literally studying to be a better mom. She's worked hard and I think it's time for you both to start building a Relationship between yourselves" and I sighed " why would I want that" why am I saying that is the better question? Like bro I want that they know I do fuck eveyone does so what was the point of me saying that ans she smiled at me while taking my hand " she loves you" and I sighed " get her in here within 5 minutes or I change my mind" and is saw pure shock on both their faces " go!" And they both got up and soft the room running almost. I'll try so Taht they can't say I didn't but if it goes bad it's on time two not me. And maybe tehyll all leva some alone.

Wandas POV

" Friday get Natasha!" And he agreed and then I saw her walking out of the gym and she looked at us both confused but I know her child ali will stick to this 5 minute thing " what's up on with you two?" She asked I looked at clint and he's red and gasping which is very wrong I mean he's an avenger " what I am unfit okay?" And I nodded he's not the point of this. " Ali wants to talk to you right now but  Taht she'd take the offer back in 5 minutes and you know what she's like." Ans Nat nodded and moved past us and well I was trailing behind her " what where is she?" Ans I answered her as fast as I could " she's in her room" and well then I looked back to see if flimsy behind us and he is just very far behind. I mean it's very funny too but not at all. " wiat no I'm not ready!" She said to me and I shook my head" yes you are I wouldn't send you in if I didn't think you would be fine" and she nodded and sighed w shot to the door and then I realised she won't answer she just wants us to miss our time. I got up I went ina ns that's when I saw her on her phone witha timer on 59 seconds. " well you got here very fast" and innodded she sorghum I did get here very fast. I was doing well I know it.

Emorys POV

" you wnana got o you're room?" And I  nodded that's exactly all I want to be honest. I got into the house I don't wanna ignore Scarlett but I do need sleep and if she and I talk it'll make me just over think the whole night and I don't need moremm no of an excuse to do that. I already suffer a lot with my normal day to day one skk hi iw will I cope with anything else. I know I'm good at what I do but sometimes you just gotta sit back and leave it's like.

I did see Robbie and I do wnana say hi and talk to him but I can't because both my parents are here and so I'll have them wnat me to talk to them. Wait did I just cal them my parents. Wow I really am changing my views about everything at once. It's not easy for me but I have to.

I got to my room and Lizzie hadn't left me yet she's come to my room and is sat on my bed while I'm making myskwf look busy. I'm not. At all actually I'm just organising my clips in this draw and we'll she can't see what I'm doing because my backs currently to her so this is heheh helpful. "  you wnana come sit down or keep playing with those Bobby pins" nana I sighed yeh that's embarrassing for me. It's always gonna be but like I gotta chill and move on you know what I mean.

Ali's POV

" did not think this is how my day would go" I said and she cracked a smile with Clint fun but also she hates me so I don't know why to do. I just know is that we have to talk I guess I gotta be honest even when I don't wanna be honest. I think it can hurt both people either way.

" well I'll leave you two to whatever this is" and she left the room leaving me with my mom and we'll clint left with his tablet. They can turn to em when they need bathing at all. I'm good at avoiding what makes me sad and this does more then that to be honest with all of it involved.

I saw my mom stood there looking at me liek what women am I supposed to speak first I thought I was hearing her out or letting her prove to me she's changed. " go on" I said and she nodded and came forward " we'll erm i erm I " and I can se edge splaying with her fingers and I sighed I'm being harsh and she's uncomfortable and not exactly happy is she. And I don't want that like honestly I know everything wa shit trust me but I don't want me her to be hurt. What's the pouhh be t in this all if we both just keep being hey by the other I've gotta change teh cycle. " takenyorue time in mot timing you anymore" and she looked at me but I can see s small smile. " well..."

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️