Chapter fifty eight

Scarlett's POV

I smiled at her " so this wa stoic oming out to me?" And she started to laugh " never thought I'd be coming out of my glass closet to Scarlett johansson" ans I smiled " well you'd just did and it's definitely glass" and that made her look at me but she's not smiling any more " my erm well uncle I guess he didn't like that I had a girlfriend. He actually hated it all so much that he just took his anger out on me" and I stilled " what?" I asked and she looked straight again bjg my hearts pumping faster and I don't feel good about any of this " I erm don't wanna get into that before we go out. It's supposed to be a fun day not me trauma dumping" ans I liked ya her when I got to a red light " baby-" and she stopped me but I can see she's holding back tears " please drop it" and I nodded and sighed.

Wandas POV
" I'm not doing okay" I said to yelena and she nodded " have you been able to talk to her again?" And I shook my head it's now 4 days and i can't watch her like this " I'm going to find Bruce" and she nodded na self me go.

" Bruce?" I called out and he was stood looking at scans but he turned to smile which is the first time he's done that since this whole thing " she's healing!" And I like stab him like he's lot the plot " she's doing it" and I asked " can she come of the machine now?" And he nodded" yeh I am gonna take her of it now she's doing a moaning and I'm proud to say she's gonna get better" and I nodded na shrugged him " thank you Bruce" and he nodded " she walk our family so this was very personal for us all" and I nodded he's right it was hard for us all.

I left the room with Bruce but on the way I saw Nat stood outside the door just sat " can I tell her" he asked and I nodded " yeh" and he nodded " Nat?" And she looked up and looked at us both but I saw tears " is she okay why are you both- please say she's okay" and I nodded " she's doing great I promise she's gonna get up and I'm gonna start adding her and we'll do a plan but she's gonna be okay nat" ans he looked at me to talk to but I don't actually know what to say.

Emorys POV

I'll be fine I can do this. Am I actually gonna tell Scarlett thought because I have to figure that out. " Scarlett you know we don't she ti" ans she said but she didn't disagree " let's go" she said and I nodded I spoke a lot today the
All I can do is to pretend I'm some what normal. " what's the show you're currently watching?" She asked me and I smiled she's making conversation to distract me " station 19" and she hummed while looking at clothes " do you see anything you want?" Ans I shook my head " not really I men's hat alm cute it's just kro what I want" and she kissed she sgareeibg with me which helps. I'm glad she's Kirk making me but things that I don't think I'll wear just because she can. " what baker this shirt" and its a simpsons fan shirt and I nodded " I like it but it's very expensive regardless of what you say" and she nodded " well I'm still treatingyou it" and I rolled my eyes ifckyrr st e that's what she says.

We walked always this one store alot more an sim surprised more please recognised me then her. I mean I won't get a big ehad frok it but I'm very glad that I get to have a bigger ego. She's loving it aswell I think it's because she's playing Scarlett the mom instead of playing Scarlett johansson the actress. And I am shocked that please don't bother going ehe so she's been shopping and she's got a little do my Tate down like she gets what I kinda would want. But I'm here helping people with pictures and stuff so she can pretend to just be a proud mother before her mask comes Omg and the whole store is after us. I mean I can see that happening and especially to us.

Alis POV

" so when do we get to wake her?" And I kev mauled listen so I can figure out if I get uk finally move or hmm to. It's been such a long two days and yes I've been counting and doing everything else under teh sun while eveyone else sits done and does really nothing hood. Omg heads killing and I stilll wanna get up and just walk but I can't because Bruce had to stop this. He's nakkyong but she's don't what's best for me but 4 days in a bed is hard and I can't afford to just get over it now.

Wandas POV

Maybe Natasha should be here. I mean I don't know maybe I should let her come be where but like I don't think she'll say the right things. I don't know this isn't something I want to make a choice for you know. She's her mother but she hurts her and I can see her actually hurting but she does it and urgh. " Bruce?" And he nodded " how long until she gets up?" An he shrugged " usually a couple days but it depends on her" and I nodded he gave her the meds through the tube thing and I walked out I know ali can hear I do so maybe this might be the best way.

I walked to find where nat was and I saw her " you're last chance romanoff" ans she got up and looked at me wiping her face " get it all of you're chest. Whatever it is and tell her but she won't be able to hear you so say whatever maybe it'll help you" and she nodded " can you come in with me please I can't see her like that alone" she whispered and I nodded.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My nee are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️