Chapter ninety six

Ali's POV

" what gives?" I asked her bad she looked at me confused " I know you know she is in love with you so why aren't you doing anything about it?" And Wanda looked at me sad " there's a lot you don't understand" and I chuckled I'd she really talking to me like I'm 5 and think the sun shines out of everyone's arses. " Wanda" and she sighed " I'm not good enough for you both" and I realised I can't be annoyed now I have to listen great. " what do you mean?" And she looked at me sad " Nat is so so amazing  and beautiful and everyone drools over her. She's so funny and she cares so much about everyone, she's doing more then all of us to help people. She doesn't give up and to top it all off who ever is lucky enough to date her gets a mini Natasha who is one of the kindest and sweetest souls even if she tried to act tough she's always wearing her heart on her sleeve. I don't deserve that" and I sighed I mean I'll put aside the compliments and let them go to my head later " Wanda you've always been my mom. You stepped up and gave me your all as mothers do. You never once made me hate my mom for leaving me with you. You were on her side the whole time and anyway even if that isn't enough you are just as kind and just as beautiful. My mom literally gasps when she sees you and if that's not enough then I really don't know what is. You've heard how she thinks about you and honestly I think you're being a coward for not asking her out." And Wanda shook her head " if she liked me the same way why hasn't she asked me out?" And I groaned " did it ever cross your mind she knows you have heard her thoughts but never did anything so she assumed you just don't feel yeh same way and are ignoring her feelings for you?" And Wanda a eyes widened " that's not true at all!" And I sighed " then why are you telling me and not her dumb ass" and she nodded " what no matter gets happens I love you" and I smiled " I know you do now go get your other idiot so I can say one good thing came from all of this." And she nodded and smiled. I really hope she pulls this off.

Scarlett's POV

" come on hunny" I whispered taking Emory out of the car. Lizzie and Robbie handy actually drank well  Lizzie had but Robbie stayed sober. He said that he had to be responsible because usually he would have one but because my Emory was going home with them he knew that he could jut risk that's me he didn't wanna do that with Lizzie either so he let her drink and he drive us home. I didn't drink much I mean I could drive but it was Better I didn't because Robbie and Emory would start writing an song in the back. Which wouldn't be an issue if she and him would refuse ginger out. And I ain't taking Lizzie in alone.

" come on" Lizzie said I know she had two drink I think? It was either the one or it was two. Either way she is showing us to yeh room so she seems to be not okay since emi and I know where he Bedroom is. Robbie has disappeared which is probably to his own room while his wife is now helping me  steal clothes. I mean Mei is very smell but her clothes are very baggy even her pjs which i didn't know was a  thing. " you okay?" And I nodded "'okay I'm gonna go annoy Robbie sleep well" and I smiled and said bye to her as she left us to it. My daughter was now un the bathroom and she's washing her face and make up off but I didn't think I'd see her using the outset. But she is and she is like almost down with all her gaudy which shows me even while she didn't talks to me she has been us John the products and seems to love them. Hay is a massive win diene I won't lie. If I ask her or protmoe it it'll be reaching a younger crowd. I don't think my kid uses one sooo. I know she would love to come to hQ again and we have her shoot very very soon. I know I get to be in it too and we are hoping she will
Also be the face of then company.

I was texting colin about the kids and he said cosmo is asleep and we'll rose is with her dad. He's decided to take her to France to see his family which I won't say no to because she loves it there and I know she needs some time with them. I don't like being away from the three of them and I'm counting my lucky stars that my first born baby is with me right now. She walked in as if right on cue and was looking at me confused " why are you hogging my bed johansson?" And I smiled " because I'm the guest" and I saw a small smile and now I'm really reflecting that this amazing young women is my little girl. " what do I have something on my face"
She asked amused and I smiled " you're grown up" i whispered and she nodded " I am yes" and she seemed to click on to what I was saying " I'm still gonna act like a child" she teased and I smiled and chuckled lightly " I'm glad because I'd hate to miss anymore" and I saw her nod " your not gonna okay?" And I nodded " me and you sweetpea" i whispered to her and I kissed the top of her head and she smiled " alright you sap let's go to sleep" and I nodded.

__________________________________

Wanda and Nat POV?

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️