Chapter eighty

Natasha's POV

Have I been following wnada like a lost puppy? Yes. Yeh I have. Has she noticed probably but she didn't ay anything and I will continue to follow the hot red head. Tony decided he wants to throw Morgan a party which her birthday isn't for a week but eh wnats to do it now. But I think he knew he was throwing it now all along he judge dIng tell us.

Ali's birthdays were always organised by Wanda and Pepper. Ans then tony would pay for her to have all the bets things. That I'm grateful for. That's why ina it be and a now buying things for Morgan. She's a sweet little girl she's sassy and she reminds me of my daughter. My kids reall into books right now so I found a book called it ends with us and I guess it's good because loads of these girls are buying them infornt of us so my Ali can read it too. Wnada has been picking things up for both Ali and Morgan. Like she said " Ali need more shampoo" ans got one that I've never heard off but it's stuff like that I should know. Like I should know what's he uses ans when she needs it. But I didn't ven think that she would use it. I don't know why but I didn't. And what I realised was Wanda picked up was the more expensive option even slid shampoo. " Wnada you did get this one it's cheapee" buts he shook her head " the avengers pay me well Nat I don't need to worry and don't loves to pay for things when it coke dyo Ali anyway" and I nodded nice to know that neve cahnged. " so he gave you you're own bank card for her?" And she nodded " yeh it's her Shane she tursn 18 but for now it's her avneger money and Tony puts a lot into it so she can get what's he wants. He makes sure she has enough by Tony standards. " have you ever seen how much?" And she nodded " tiny once out in $50,000 for fun" and I nodded so yeh he blew me out of the water.

Emorys POV

I started to pack again and mum hasn't left the room she's sat actually folding clothes. She's helping me which I don't know if that's a. Good thing or bad. " well your gonna need another bag" she said and I looked and yeh my bags full but only because I don't know what to wear or how long I'll be gone. So that's not helpful and I can't I ice about it. Except I'll keep guessing and trying to forgive her. " no this will be fine" and eh nodded zipping it up for me " do you wanna stay for dinner Colin's made tacos and we'll your brother and sister miss you" and I shook my head " kot for dinner but l say hello to them if that's okay?" And she nodded smiling " ofcourse come on" and I nodded and followed he rolled it. She's holding my bad and when we got downstairs she left it by teh stairs. I walked into the room and Lizzie was sit with Cosmo in her arms and Colin was saying die ting to her " hey" I said and they looked at me and well Lizzie smiling which I was fisheye abitt buts whsaw me stood right next to Scarlett. I mean it does look like I hate her less. " emi!" I aged and teh little blonde came running for my legs. I almost fell over with her but I didn't and I caught myself before I'd id. I watched her hug me right and I just sighed she's a good kid and she seems to love me. Too bad she didn't Anna share her mom with me. What yeh hell am I on about tahts realjy men's of me to even think. " hug" she said and I nodded dna slicked her up. She looks like me and I just see me in her eyes. She's only a child and all she need is her mom loving her sn di threatened that in a way and so I can't blame her for wanting to have confirmation on if she was still her moms number one. Id probably do the same if I was  old enough to know better, word can hurt a person but ros head no clue what she was Doing. Her biggest problem right now is that her and her friends don't know what colour to wear at school picture day. Which is a big problem I agree actually. I wonder what they wore in the end.

Cosmo seemed to notice me in that money and he made grabby hands at me and how can you say no to a baby. So I went over and I picked him up " hey bud" I whisk and eh smiekd at me " they both miss you" Scarlett said and I looked at her. She's stood now with Colin and Lizzie who all have the same happy yet sad expressions on there faces. " erm we should go" I said trying to break this moment. I don't wanna stay here and wtavh Thea e looks thanks. They are making me re thru mommy choices and I can't do that it's important for me to have my space. And I need specs because this is such a crow situation. I'm even considering going back to therapy because lord knows I might just need it. I don't wanna go honestly but I don't think it's one of those situations where I can say I don't want it. I have to have it. And she's gonna be a spin about why I haven't booked a appointment for 6 months. Maybe it's been longer actually. " emi you okay?" And I nodded and passed Cosmo back to Colin. He seemed disappointed again but I don't know what they want em to do with this. Like yeh I'm leaving by peace and love I'm out. I'm gonna dip.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️