Chapter twenty two

Ali's POV

" hey what happened to you" tony said looking my cheek over and i fornwed " I beat Peter up" and he looked at me intrigued " did you win?" Ans I nodded " ofcourse I did" and he chuckled " good peters smart but he's not a fighter. And we'll he's also not as brainy as you guys don't tell him I said Taht" and I smiled tying not to laugh. " has you're Mum seen this?" He asked and I nodded as he cleaned it its was stinging so bad " yeh but she went to check him over instead" and I saw uncle Tony frown I can see he wanted me to say she did come to me but she never does. " I called her Natasha" I whispered and he smiled a little " well you do as you feel" and I nodded he's right I should do as I feel.

" hows her face is she gonna be okay" aunt Wanda asked walking in with no care she came to my side and held my hand and I smiled "it's gonna hurt her and she's gonna have a cut for a while but she's gonna be fine" and I thanked him " one lucky shot the kid got ina sn he didn't hold back on teh damage" aunt Wanda said and Tony spoke " he does train with widow Alof it all the time" and I nodded I mean she's never even trained me. But she does him. She always asked uncle Steve to ge when me instead because she wanted to teach him. " what's up is everything okay?" Ans I nodded and got up " erm let fury know about my face" I said and they nodded at me.

Wandas POV

I watched her leave and I sighed I heard Tony whisper shout " what is Natasha playing at?!" And I sighed " I don't know because she acts like the worst mother when she does this" and he nodded " I know the poor girl" and I nodded " it's heartbreaking to see poorl Ali watch her own mum not wnat to be her mum, I wished she could tell Nat her self but neither of them wanna talk to the other. And Nat seems to Pull Ali away even more without speaking to her"

Emory's POV

I gotta go to this dinner thing and I know I'm overthinking this by a lot but Scarlett
And her family are close I don't want them to think I'm using her or hurting her family that's the last thing I want. I just wanna talk to her about why but now ere ehere and Colin's car is here so I can talk to him is all else fails. " let's go" Scarlett said grabbing the bottle of wine sn delaying on. I insisted we bring something well I do want
them to like me also I'm not old enough to buy it myself so she had to for me.
" stop laughing" i grumbled because she's been laughing to herself about the fact I can't but alchol but she had to come in and get it for me it's not vene that funny. " I'm sorry" she wheezed between laughs and I rolled my eyes " shut up" which made her laugh more " I can't"

" just act normal" she said and she saw how I was biting my nails and slapped my hand " child abuse"'I said and she laughed " yeh come on" and we walked into the house. " mom!" Scarlett yelled and then I saw a women who looked a lot like Scarlett walk in z" I'm not deaf honey" ans I giggled which brought her attention to me " and you must be Emory" she said liking me up and down and Scarlett saw that and spoke " don't size her up" she said in a very harsh way which made her mom go wide eyed " no I'm sorry I just you look familiar" and I nodded " it's okay" and she smiled " welcome to my home Scarlett here is a pain in my ass as you can tell" ans she scoffed " you love me" and I looked at her mom who was disagreeing by shaking her head no " wow re as my feeling the love mother " and then comin spoke from brush's Scarlett's mom " well then I don't need to intervene" and he smiled at me " rose has been waiting for you" and I smiled Taht kiss really becoming my favourite person " Emory come on let's get you sat and fed" and the hats when Scarlett spoke " oh this is for you mom from this one" and her mom smiled very wide " now this is a present I can never say no too" nd I smiled " I'm glad" and she led me to the table " come on you're our guest today let's get you sat."

I took a seat and I watched as eveyone kind of Kiev's aorund and then rose walked in " Emory!" And I smiled "hey kid!" And she jumped it mommy lap and I smiled " you sitting next to me?" And I nodded I assume I can because there's no like written places and anyway I thought the rest of her family was going to be here.

We sat down to eat and wel her mom started to ask me questions " so how old are you?" Ans I smiled " I'm 16" and it pin a bite teh food actually good can't lie " and can I just say I love you're name" ans I smiled " it's not my full name actually it's am just a shortened version" which made then all look at me but before I'd pile fonon rose said " I need the toilet!" And Colin for up to go " and Cosmo needs a change" her mom said and Scarlett groaned and got up " sorry it's always alot at once but you live with Them" ans I nodded " yeh but it's actually fun to have a normal family around" ans she like dat me confused " my others were not like the others" that's all I plan on saying because what else can I say.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️