Chapter tweleve

Scarlett's POV

" so I only met her a few days ago when we had the same interview and since then she has been staying with me" and Lizzie tilted her head " how did you get there?" Ans I smiled " I took her to the out set party after the interview so I could get to know her more I knew she was a fan and I also could tell she was sweet and I didn't really get to hang out with her. So I did and well I got very drunk
ANd she ended up taking me back home so I wouldn't get lost or be in any danger. She spoke with Colin so she could get in which he is still going on about. But after that I knew she was a sweet and she's here alone her manger has a lot going on too short she can't be here with her. And I'd don't want the poor thing alone so I asked her to stay with me" and Lizzie smiled and nodded " what about her parents?" And I sighed " she doesn't talk about them or atleast to me. I don't know anything except they are btw round much because my amanher told me that" and she nodded " I feel responsible for her" Lizzie said to me and I nodded " I feel the exact san way" Ans she nodded too " well she is our responsibility" o said to her and Lizzie smiled to herself " I'm glad she is a sweeet kid it's gonna make working with her so much better" and I smiled and then she came back in.

Emory's POV

I walked out and called kenzies number " yes?" And I smiled and told her al about the movie " wow this was a good opportunity" she said and I nodded and squealed " I'm gonna do a marvel movie kenzie!" And she laughed " we know that but you're doing one with you're idols" and I nodded " are you gonna come back to new York with me?" Ans she sighed " I can but also Toby and Peter have to go film for his movie now so they'd only be there when you get back. But I cleared it with Kevin and you're okay to go back alone and woke until I can geg back to you" and I nodded I'm not scared to be Alone honestly I took I'll be fine but then other guys all worry so I have to have an adult with me. But a few days should be fine? I thinks relays I'm hoping it is.

Scarlett's POV

I saw Kevin walk up to us and he sighed and took a seat he looked stressed " what's up?" I mean he was so happy not to long ago " the person I had to watch emory has cancelled so now I don't know how I'm gonna get her into set without an adult" and I looked at him construe what is he talking about " why can't she?" Ans he groaned " the rules she's gotta have a adult with her when doing things like this. " I can do it" I said with no hesitation but he shook his head " no she'd have to live with you and you'd have to take temporary custody I can't ask that ofbii to ou" and I shook my head " no I want too please she's a good kid anyway and I think my kids will love her and I planned to have her stay with me loads anyway and it's good to keep an eye on Her" and he looks very shocked that I had just even said that " thou would do that?" Ans I nodded and she smiled " I really didnt think either of you'd wanna I thought you'd help me find someone" and Lizzie spoke instead of me " I'd have taken her but Scarlett and her know each other more I think she's gotta get used to me diets and then I can think about taking her for a few days" and I laughed " it's like we really  are going to share a kid" and Lizzie nodded lashing with me " it's is but it's fine w even do this" and Kevin nodded " well I will go get the papers stared for you Scarlett thank you again but I think you telling her yourself woudknbe easier " and I nodded maybe she does need to hear this all from me so that she gets it more? Like I don't think it's fair to just be like yeh okay yeh.

Emorys POV

Scarlett Walked back into the rooms like ans I tilted my head " where Lizzie?" And she mskd na seat across ms " she has to go talk to some mine really quick but I wanna ask yous worth getting before hand if that's Kay?" And unnlddee while she smiled ans then she spoke " well how would you feel staying with me on New York?" And I shook my head " no I would never ask  so you of that" and she scoffed " no because if you're alone I wanna be there so you're okay and I know you're safe along with the rest who will know you're okay. You can't be alone ans also the movie can't go on" ans Taht seemed to have awoken her because yeh poor kid was upset and then she smiled at her " okay fine"

Lizzie walked in ages after and smiled with Kevin not to far behind her and I smiled at them both while they took their seats "
So well we have all the papers  here but by singing them she's you're responsibility " and I smiled she's so sweet for us to have been able to do that. Lizzie seems to be enjoying a lm of this and Scarlett signed all of teh things she had to do then Kevin had to sign too to say it's temporary and that he has a lot going on as she's her mama her and she lien she's job. Anyway I love talking about my life and how my kids has been out etehet somewhere and she still has jo clue I'm alive

______________________________

Welllw afflict at its finest

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️