Chapter fourty eight

Scarlett's POV

" I wanna go in" she whispered she's been sat in the floor in a ball for about five minutes. I didn't know what to do either so I saw a little away from here so she could have her space but I also could make sure she was okay. Like I don't like the thought of her being it here alone in the cold dark night. That sounds like a horror move Colin try's to get em to wtavh. Except worse it's my little girl who's teb scary monster, not hats he's a scary monster. It's a very good thing I'm saying this all in my head instead of to her. " Scarlett?" She whispered and I looked at her she's pale and shivering fuck. I took my cardigan off and I was going to put it on her but she flinched and I got scared myself. " baby I just wanna out this on you" and she shook her head. " okay can you put it on yourself?" And hse kdded as I passed her the jumper and she put it on. She seems to wrap Helen up right with it and she sighed while wearing it I hope it's making some fort of difference for her. She looks like she's not about to freeze off now.

" come on" I said getting up and she nodded and stood up watching me very carefully she's not okay. I know she's not okay but I'm seeming to be a worse thing for her. But I can't leave her alone like this. I just wanna hold her and make it go away but I can't if I'm what's starting it. How do I stop. I got a text from Lizzie sayings she snow outside which thank his. I know I didn't ask her to come or anything but I'm thankful she came because she wanted too. " Lizzie's here how about we go see her love" and she nodded slowly but she didn't move. Her eyes a wild like they just keep farting aorund different point of me and I just wanna tell her it's gonna be okay but I can't. " hi" Lizzie said walking in slowly  and I saw emi look away from em to Lizzie her yes were less wide and wondering with Lizzie which is good, " sweet pie I'm here just pay attention to me" she said and it seems to be working well. " what happened" she asked and her yes came back to me bud she never did speak. She didn't seem to wnat to " scar I've got her just go back in Colin's nd Robbie are in there" and I nodded " take care of her" I said looking at emi and Lizzie nodded at me.

Ali's POV

I just wanna take a nice long j go or bath away from all of this so I don't have To walk with it. I can't be asked I can't lie. I just laid in the bath for ages and I let myself relax.

I got out and I decided I'd read a book so I sat in my bed ready to read this book. " hey" I hear uncle clint say and I looked up and smiled " what?" And he walked in and  sat down " I wanted to talk to you" and I shook my head " what ever you're going to say it's a no" ans he smiled " she's trying" and I rolled my eyes " no" and he tried to plead with me but I ain't having it what do I have mug wrote on my head.

Emory's POV

" can o come closer" and I nodded Lizzie's safe I know that. I mean Scarlett us too but my body seems to not wanna be around her. I don't wanna hurt her feelings I never do bjg now I'm scared. " what's going on love you can talk to me" she said taking a seat and I sighed " it's all scaring me liz" I whispered and she nodded " the change?" And I nodded " I'm scared that if I get used to this all it's gonna get taken from me. If I get used to her then she'll leave me and I don't want that. I can't do this is she leave a me" and Lizzie nodded " but she ding choose to leave you in the first place and she didn't even wannakeva you now. The only reason she did is because you being okay means more" and I nodded " I don't know why I flinched I saw how sad she got" and Lizzie shook her head " no you mean a lot to her. She and you just have to work through it" and I nodded " it's gonna take some time" and Lizzie smiled at me " that's okay she's not going nowhere and neither am I" which made me smile " I scared she didn't I" and Lizzie nodded "
But she's you're mom she's have been scared either way. Love does that and we love you" and I nodded again " should I say sorry" and she shook her head " that's for you to decide I don't think so but if you want to go and if it helps then yeh" and I nodded maybe I will. I deffo gotta talk to her. I mean I have to explain I'm not okay. I know I don't owe her anything I mean it's not exactly her fault though she went through slots nd I feel and for not being okay. I really do want to be. Over this but it's me I'm a damaged idiot. I don't think I deserve her or Colin or Lizzie or even my siblings. I don't think I deserve any of this life that is being given to me and yeh maybe that's the issue is that but I don't know really what to did to change it. I'm just kinda going with whatever comes at me. " is there anything else" Lizzie asked me and I shook my head I've got a heascahe and I just wanna go to sleep at this point. It's been to much of a day and I wanna die in a hole.

______________________________

Mood

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️