Chapter thirty

Scarlett's POV

" speaking of the little devil where is she?" And I smiled " she stayed at home today I left her sleeping" and Lizzie's face broke into a smile " how about e go see our little emi" and I nodded Taht a sounds liek a great idea.

I got into the hosue and when I saw emory I knew she whisking soentijg I mean she's avoiding eye contact ans she's speaking fast with short dental he's maybe I'm getting to know the kid more then I thought I knew. She's a good actor but when she's actually lying she is a dead five away. " okay she's hiding something" Lizzie said whne smi left the room after our conversation and I nodded " should we ask?" And I shook my head " no leave her be she still has her privacy we can't  be in everything if it's serious we gotta trust her to come to us" ans Lizzie nodded " how about we go gets. Movei set up and make our teenager watch it with us I know she'll hate that" ans I laughed " yes she will let's do it"

Ali's POV

" Alianova how bad does it hurt" Bruce said and I rolled bye eyes " it's tickling" I said inngrityed teeth he's getting the last pierce of playe out of my for and he's right in there and these meds aren't helping " give her something stronger"
Wanda said and he nodded and a nurse gave me gas and sue " how is she?" Okay that's the last voice I wanna hear. It's my mom who's walked in and she is looking at us all " Bruce how is she!" And he looked  witha. Small smile " I got it out" he said joking a. Small piece ipa so flopped back down I am so relieved " right wel then I'll be off" she said and I rolled my eyes that little bit of hope just died " Nat just stay" wnada said and she looked at me but I ain't making eye contact " I should  go you're here and Peter is shaken Up" I has to actually bite my tounge not  to start a fight then because is Peter the next who's good is getting stitched up. I have to miss cheer and ballet not to mention I'm not gonna be able to train for longer and she's worried about the spider man. I'm actually on the verge of a mental break down I'm already there don't test me. " Ali calm down" wnada said in my mind and I shook my head I hate it when she talks in my head because I know she hears me go on about everything because my thoughts are kudu is how she says it.

I looked Around and mom had gone and I was sat with my door being at witches ups sn wnada helping me with the gas mask. " hey kiddo we heard what happened" uncle buck said wlaking in with flowers and uncle Steve had a ballooon " thank you, you didn't have to" and they'd hook their heads but they were smiling " we know but we wanted to and your smiling so we did the right thing" and then uncle Steve looked aorund " I thought I saw you're mom" and I rolled my eyes " no Natasha left to be with her son who's shaken by my accident" and they both looked ga em a little smirks I know it's because I called her Natasha but you know aht it's gonna be the new normal because she's not ever acted like my mom. I'd call wnada mom but she would freak out thinking I'm calling her old or somat. I mean I think of them all as parental figures because they all take care of me. Even uncle Bruce he would sit with me and do my homework with me when I was younger because the rest didn't get ig and uncle Tony didn't help he just wanted to eat Ah me to make suits and build a AI but that wasn't a subject at school in that time.

" stay off your feet and-" I cut him off and spoke " bed rest yeh I know" I mumbled and he smiled and kissed my head " both you're feet will take a couple days but I've used my new stitches you'll be fine good as new okay?" And I nodded " thanks uncle Bruce it means a lot" and he smiled " anything for you okay?" An si nodded. " right that's my cue" uncle Steve said and before I knew it he picked me up bridal style and I screamed " noooo" ans he smiled ignoring my yelling " no you can't walk or it'll take longer" and I groaned loudly to let him know my displeasure I. All of thing I mean you can't even blame me I'm being carried Romney lol by my uncle.

" do you wanna order or me to make dinner" aunt wnada asked and I told her I wanted a takeaway I just want her to stay with me and a take away anyone can bring that's o my room. I heard a knock on my door and I told who ever it was to come in. And the last two faces that I expected walked in. " how are you?" Peter asked me and I didn't smile I just looked at him " I'm gonna be fine" and I eh let outa. Sigh and my mum rubbed his back " I'd Taht all?" And my mums head snapped to me liek id sworn at him " he's just come in here because he was worried for yous nd you're being rude to the poor boy" and I rolled my eyes " awww poor Peter I'm so so sorry please forgive me for being tired and not wanting to see you or her" and she looked at me " what the hell is tribute problem" and then wnada stepped in " right I don't care what is going on h the us isn't happening" she said standing but I spoke " you're acting like he's the one on bed rest because he's fractured his foot and cut the other open" and she made a face " you could care." Ans I scoffed " yeh like you?!"

_____________________________

It's not kicking off just yet

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️