Chapter fourty two

Ali's POV

I woke up with such a headache I mean I'd spent the whole night crying  and that's not good for my head. I can't believe this. These past 48 hours have been so long and eventful I hate it. I got up and I left my room I was going on my mission. Today. It's 5am and we're leaving in like 20 but I need to say goodbye to aunt Wanda. I walked to her room and I knocked but I know she's asleep. I walked ina ns I saw her sleeping so I went over  and she slowly opened her eyes " Ali?" Ans I nodded " I'm going now" and she sat up " you got everything?" Ans I nodded " be safe and don't be trouble for Lena okay?" And I nodded I sat in teh end and she hugged me " call or text me wbu day but I want communication from you no excuses" ans I nodded sigh a smile " anything else" and she smiled " come back with a bigger smile theme when you left. And do some thinking while you're away maybe it's yeh best time to clear you're head and think about things with you're mom" and I sighed she's the reason I'm going but I won't start this it's 5am ans knowing my mom she'll be awake somewhere. Best not to summon her. I got up and she smiled sn got up " what are you doing?" And she put her slippers on and looked at me " im gonna go wave you off idiot" ans. I mailed ofcourse she is.

We got to the take off zone we had to take a jet fury's orders. I went up to aunt Lena and she smiled " you ready?" And I nodded. Uncle clung hugged me and so did uncle Piet. " you be good don't stress my sister out too much" uncle Piet said and I smiled " but it's so much fun stressing her out" and he laughed " no it's not" Wanda grumbled back and I smiled wide " I won't be gone too long I think" I said turning back to aunt Lena and she nodded " yes we will hopefully be back by the end of the week. With any luck it'll go fast" and I scoffed " I'm a hoot" and she nodded but you can tell she's being so sarcastic. I moved away and hugged Wanda ans she smiled " I'll see you soon maliya I'll call you every chance I get" and I smiled " so I won't be off the phone" and she slapped my arm which caused me to laugh along with the rest of the group. Aunt Lena was looking around and I looked at her confused " who are you looking for?" And I saw my mothphone r appear " I think that may be me" and aunt Lena smiled at her and hugged her. Atleast she's a good sister. Aunt Lena always love dmh mom and she hates mbeinv mad at her. And she only was ever mad if it had anything to do with me. Which it usually did let's be fair. " I erm I wanna say bye" she said to me after aunt Lena stopped hugging her and I looked at her " bye" I said bluntly which she frowned at but I heard a noise from aunt Wanda who was giving a me a deaths stare. " I'll wit on the jet" I said na so left to go on the jet.

Emory's POV

We got home and I saw Colin waiting there and when if not out of the car with ehe he looked so confused and to be fair we both look like messes " Colin meet our emorisa" she said to him and he went wide eyed " I knew it!" He yelled and we both looked at him stunned did he not wnana I don't know share his concerns with the rest of the group. " huh?" Scarlett said and dmh wannabe dot Elam himself form his self victory and he looked at us " you look like this a nd you talk the same and well you have this bond. Scarlett you would we be so close with someone you just met and I can say the same for emi because I asked kenz and well you both have a natural relationship it makes sense.l" and then he spoke again more to himself then to us " oh you're mom owes me $5" ans Scarlett scoffed " you bet on us!" And he nodded " I said you were she said you'd know if she was. I could tell You we're both clueless as nd everything added up I just didn't wanna open a can of worms and it be snakes you know what I mean" and I scoffed " no we don't. So let me get this eight Colin you had a feeling I was the long lost kid and didn't say anything but still bet with Scarlett's mom" and he nodded he looked more like a child who'd been caught doing something wrong because he had " wow Colin I'm disappointed" Scarlett said and he looked at ehe upset " I didn't
Mean it like that" ans I can see he didn't but I need to just have my fine Joel I can because I can't guilt him after.

Scarlett's POV

" sweetheart you go on in" I said to Emory I can see she's gonna ends loads of time but this coin thing I need to deal with now " why did you not tell me?!" And he looked so upset " I didn't think I promise" and I sighed I know he didn't but I've got more words for my Mom because Colin is an idiot but like he came out with it if it was up to my mom she's have left it ans not told me. Ans well that's worse because she loves a hood I rold uou so but she's Be rwoekg in the i because she bet she wasn't mine. Wait does that mean my mom wouldn't want her to be mine? Or maybe I'm thinking way too mcu into all of this.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️