Chapter twenty

Ali's POV

I woke up the next day feeling like shit. The pain of seeing her parent Peter never eases. She just hurts me because how can she not want anything to do with me. How come I'm not enough? " hey trouble I heard you've been at the top of your classes " uncle  tony said an; I nodded " well you know the drill. The fact you train everyday  and evenings nd still manage to balance you're school work with it all is amazing and I'm proud so you get whatever you're heart wants" and I knew it was for my mom to wanna spend a day with me. For her to look at me the way she looks at Peter or bond with her the sam away he does but that can't happen not when  she hates me. " how about you donate some money to charity and get me the new panda lows" and he smiled " already done" and I smiled he's always spoiled me and I know that's what this is but it's always made me wanna do better so he keeps buying me things. He's got a different approach and that's the thing being raised by so many different people is that yeh all have different parenting ways. and I got raised with them all.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw fury sat there talking and then he smiled at me " ahhh mini romanoff" he's the only one to call me that because he doesn't care how she treats me in his eyes I mean eye I'm her kid and that is all that matters.  " you've got a mission" and I nodded staking the file from him but the I saw yeh date in supposed to leave " I can't" I said and he like dat me astounded " why not?" And I knew what I'm going  to say next is not going to go over well " I have the big game and I'm cheering" and he laughed and so did my mom who was sat with him " your missions come first" and I sighed " uncle nick" ans he knew I'd I called him that I was serious " I know kid but it's important there will be other games" and I sighed and nodded it was worth a try atleast. " you are going to take someone with you o can't risk you on you're own" and I nodded "lm take uncle  Steve" and he smiled " okay I trust him to take care of you" and then the rest came in . " okay you eat now" aunt Wanda said and I nodded and took my plate from her mom hadnt spoke except for the laugh but she watched me eat " wow the food looks great " k said an shee was about
I speak but Tony did " you just eat" an sinoodded and ate silently. Eveyone seems to have some work of mission " Peter won't be going on his because he's busy with school" my mom said and I rolled my eyes a little
I
Mean ofcourse she has a soft spot do him she's gonna get him out of a mission but I have to balance everything at once becaus I'm me and I have to. It's so unfair just what choice do I have really.

Wandas POv

I let Ali get done with her breakfast and leave and then I turned to Scarlett " why do you not talk to her"
And I saw her now shake her head " no
None of that you do this to yourself an d it hurts you both" and she seemed to listen but then she rolled her eyes " she's fine" and I scoffed " she wants you" and that got me a cold stare " well I don't want anything to do with her Wanda"

Ali's POV

I forgot my phone in the kitchen so I went back in " we'll I don't want anything to do with her Wanda" and I froze. I looked up but I didn't speak I grabbed my phone and left. Fuck everything

Natasha's POV

She heard me. I said that and she heard me. She didn't even react so I guess she really couldn't care less. " you don't deserve her romanoff" Wanda said before leaving the room. She's right I don't and I know it.

Emory's POV

" Scarlett!" I yelled I've been learning my lines but it's help if she'd read with me wherever she was. I'm trying to distract myself from all of this. I don't wanna know why the police what to talk to me but it's serious I know that much. I just I'm struggling okay.

" yes hunny" Scarlett said walking in and we'll that nickname shot me back a few. " erm I-" and she seemed to realise and winced " I'm sorry" but I stopped her " no it's okay erm I just wanted to read lines with you" I said and she nodded and smiled " omg yay okay" and I smiled and sat down crossed leg so I could talk to her properly. " so we can start from here you be Wanda " I said and she nodded.

Ali's POV

" go away!" I said when I heard a knock and then the door opened and I saw Wanda stood with a small smile " sorry" and I rolled my eyes and sighed " not like it's new information" I managed to say and she sighed and came to sit next to me but I moved away " don't be cold with me" and I knew she's right I can't push her away when she's the only mother figure I have I'm not even mad at her " I'm sorry" I said and I let her hug me " it's gonna be okay" she whispered and I let her hold me until I fell back asleep.

Emorys POV

" this is going to be hard to play" Scarlett said and I looked at her " why" and she frowned " I can't imagine doing that myself but it hurts knowing that they can fix this if they spoke to each other" and I nodded " good thing it's not real huh" and she nodded and smiled " you're right" I said and she smiled again " on better news we're having dinner at my moms in 5 gets ready byeee" and she ran away from me.

_____________________________

The outset needs to stop releasing new stuff and just start shipping to England

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️