Chapter eighty seven

Scarlett's POV

I am nervous for the part mainly because people are gonan ask me about emi and I don't know how is at she's hates me but I'm making it up to her a little at a time. Buts he doesn't actually live with me she lives with her god mother and I only see her one every few days and that's if I'm lucky about it. It's been almost a month since she's been gone and I just don't know what to do anymore to get her back. I guess this is better then nothing but I did think she'd be back with us before all fo this.

Ali's POV

How long is this flight gonna be delayed for. I've been sat in this seat with Wanda for ages. We are flying private on Tony's plane yet still
I have to wait hours because someone pissed god off so it had to rain. It could of been me actually I do a lot to piss a lot of people off. I just hope I can go back to Ohio and mend things I don't like being in the wrong with her. I mean she lives me I know that but I don't get why she wants me to rain my life and I may also mention that to mama melina so she can tell my mom off. She never wanted me to be a avenger she wanted to me to live in that farm with her and. Papa but I coudnt that wasn't home. It is a home but my home is with wnada and my mom wherever they are that's where my home is.

Speaking of whom she's asleep next to
Me and i just noticed that when she sleeps a little red magic pays of her hands. It tucked I remember as a kid if she'd make something out fo it for me if I touch is it would tickle. She used to make stores and all sorts for me whne I was younger. She does that when I have a nightmare or anything and I appreciate her off that.

Emorys POV

I'm resdy so is Robbie but little miss I just have to get dressed isn't ready at all. Ans we're gonna be really late and then people will notice and then what do I do? These people aren't just ehe family but meemaws friends and I don't wanna start any rumours I mean they are right but I don't want this to be a public thing it's my life and also we have a movie together we can't afford for h to us to get out yher.

Filming is gonna resume soon too and I am not gonna miss that. I moved a lot around for this movie and that was because it's a big opportunity for me and we'll I already said this all when I got the role. It's strange how much changed during this time with anthem I wonder if I'd have ever met Scarlett or even as my mom I wonder if she and I would have been put together at any other point. I don't think. So it's crazy that I was so nervous to ever meet her and now she's like the oppsiste I'd that I am the same with Lizzie though they are my family. Yeh I know she messed up but Scarlett and Colin's re family and they may not look at me like that but I think I can move away from her hating me to me being a person that mean sthenwole to her. I think anyway don't quote me on that.

" where is your wife?" I asked Robbie and he smiled " she just had to annoy you" he said and I nodded and then she appeared " I'm ready" ans I rolled my eyes " let's just go" I said Turing to leave. Is it bad I don't even know if there's a theme to this party I hope I don't stick out like a sore thumb. Taht Would be very embarrassing if I do I can't lie I don't want that to come true at all.

Natasha's POV

" hey wake up!" Yelena said and I groaned " why are you waking me up!" I mean I don't normally sleep so when I do I don't wanna get up " because those pigs need feeding and I refuse to go out there alone with mama" ans I groaned again " yelena you do it all the time" and she smiled " but your here to do it now so have fun" and I looked at her dead in teh eyes but she's still smiling o I hugged and got up.

I got its use and all I coudk smell was pigs. I remember whynI don't visit this place much it's not the best  Holliday  place for me. Mainly because I have to get up and help around teh farm and house. Not that mama asks for help with the pigs but yelena makes me because melina is getting old and we should help her. I mean she's a widow she's really strong but yelena doesn't seem to see that part all she sees is a 50 year old lady running after pigs all day for the fun of it. I can't be asked with this day alreafy.

I got out tehre ans I swear I'll kill yelena one day soon. It's so cold and I hate this. I should of gone somewhere more warm. Like Italy or something I always wanted to take Ali to Paris because she would like that city. I never got to be a tourist when I've been there I've been undercover which means I just have to act like I live there. So I don't get hat exploring element shield just send me to where ever and I follow. Maybe I will think about taking less missions I mean wand was saying she's going to and if ski isn't then I mean what's wrong with me stopping the every day mission.

________________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️