Chapter fifty two

Natasha's POV

" what's wrong pete?" And he sighed " I erm the boys jumped me and I didn't want may to see me" and I looked at him properly this poor kid. " how did this happen bay im spider man" andni koddded " it's okay it's not you're fault" he nodded na did at him down I'm gonna have to clean these cuts. I started to clean them and I let him lay down while I'd do I know he can't take much pain and we'll these are just cuts and he's almost in tears. He's a kid. " how about e wtavh a movie and take you're mind of it" and he nodded wnada had left a hes ago to find Tony's nd tell him so he can deal with teh people who did this to him.

Emorys POV

It's been a day since this is whole thing came into the light. I don't know what to do except bust just hard for me.  I've been shoeing eveyone but rose and Colin do come se nee. Lizzie rings em and we'll she's. A worrier she never stops it gets annoying when she won't just do it.

Ali's POV

It's 5:30 and I'm pretty sure she's stood me up. Like I've been waiting here for ages and she's not even asked Friday to tell me anything. Ofcourse I'm an idiot. I went aorund I can't belive she's to this. I went iron teh living room and there my mum was sat cuddled with Peter on the sofa. I knew she'd forgotten about me definitely. She really said all of that's nd then a few hours later did this? She just hurt me after I almost let her back in.

" alianova director fury would like to talk to you" and I sighed great. I went into his office and he saw me stood and I knew he's lookinga the fact I'm dressed up to leave ena snot in work out clothes liek I normally am. " we're you off anywhere?" An di shook my head I'm not anymore am I? " you're aunt Lena need you're  help and I'd send someone else bjg she said that everyone's information has been compromised  but you aren't in any of our Systems because you don't do missions and you're a minor. I would ya end you if I had another choice and this is very dangerous what you'd be going into Ali. I don't want you to take this lightly" and I nodded he's right it's a lot of risks and from what  I can see it's not going to be easy so get away with any of this. " I'll go now" and he was about to speak when I spoke " she need me now donest she?" And he nodde d " I'll go now" and I almost walked out but he stopped me " what about you're moms nd wnada?" And I smuggled " she won't notice I'm gone and don't tell wnat she'll fly me back" and he nodded becoming I'm right. I'm always right and I know it but I'll stay shushed. "

I didn't have time for a selfie I had to leave right now or I'd never make my time. She's alone with no back up hiding somewhere because she has no one she can trust form tehre bygnu don't know why to do. She's hard work for me and I just can't breath. I'm worried if they'd o didn out I've gone but my mom won't she's with her son.

I got to the place a so looked aorund my  jet isn't gonna be seen but I gotta find my aunt. It's a place crawling with old men and it's a house place. I walked around and  a man looked at me " so I know you" and I smiled " I think so  I just hope I can get better" and he nodded na du whethin. " who is that?!" And I smiled " what then hell are you doing here?" And I nodded and smiled " well aren't you happy to see me I mean I bring so much more Happiness" and she didn't look impressed but I'm the only one who coud actually come I just don't she back up because I know I can hide mine but they can't bud theirs Taht well. You can hear there's a mile away minenusy fine. " you know my number one rule" and I smiled " dong be an idiot and get yourself killed" she said with me and I smiled while laughing " Wnada texted me saying yous sn Nat made up I'm shocked she let you come" and i chuckled " erm Taht didn't last very long  at all." And she looked at me confused. " what do you mean?" Ans I sighed " can we just focus on the mission how am I supposed to get you out of this room when there's hydra agents all around"/ nd she didn't look happy " alia what happened?" And I groaned I started to pick the lock in ehr cuffs and she wants belong me with my concentration " alia?" And I groaned again @ she stood me up and Whne I went to find her she was cuddling with Peter okay? Are you happy now" I said and she stayed silent while I picked teb lock. I know she was only trying to get answers but it's a sore subject for Mei don't know how I'm coping with this. I'm not actually I'm trying to get her out of here. " we can get out by the back stair case" she said and I looked at her she gave me a small smile and I smiled back " I'm okay" I said and she nodded " let's get out of here and I'll take you out" and I nodded " that's a deal" and yeh lock broke. Thank god she got up and we looked around " how did you get in here" she asked and I smiled " did what you do. Just acted like I belonged here"

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️