Chapter ninety five

Emorys POV

I went over to my mom and Robbie who were talking about his nee record and Robbie smiled at me "
I'm definitely going to get a duet with this one if she ever agrees" he said giving me a pointed look and I raised my hands in surrender " I'm just not as good as you-" and my mom scoffed " no no don't bullshit you are amamzing" ans I smiled a little " and how would you know" and she smiled a lot " well my dear daughter not only are you my child I also have heard housing while you were giving a concert to the chairs in the kitchen."

" why didn't you tell me you heard me?" And she shrugged. " I didn't think you needed to know at that time baby" and I nodded " so will you sing with me em?" And I nodded " if you really do what em to then yeh" and he smiled wide na high fives Scarlett " I'm gonna go tell lizzke the good news" and he left us. I almost forgot about what I came to tell her. " erm scar I know Colin has left with the kids already and I don't know your plans for after the party but I was wondering if you wanted to come stay at Lizzie's" and I saw a small smile " I mens you don't have to at all but it's be fun and I kinda sleep better whne you are close and you can stay in my room so you don't have a bad back" and she pulled me into a hug which I prefer this way of her telling me to shut up " ofcourse I'll stay any excuse to have cuddles with my girl" and I smiled " so we get to ahve a sleep over at Lizzie's" and I heard anothed voice "lucky me"

Lizzie was smiling though so it wasn't Taht deep. I know I say a lot about these two idiots but it does mean a lot to me when they act like I'm the moist important thing. I also do wanna see how my mom acts with me because I am Thinking of going home. But I do have. A little anxiety stomach ache because I ain't sure how it's going to go for me. I do love them a lot but like going back it's the risk of thing going back to what they were and I won't forgive them if it does. I won't even look back as harsh as Taht sounds I don't wanna be stuck ina. Cycle like that.

Ali's POV

You know teh down side to all of this is right now I'm covered in shit and just staring Barry teh pig in the eyes hoping I won't have to push his bacon ass into the pen. I know I will but I'm gonna hope Wanda passed he reports to me and I can tell the pig to move and I'll give him all the apples he wants without mama melina catching us. But no alast I have to push this walking ornament.

But in the bright side Wanda is pushing Barry's sister and failing while my mom is moving their mom and well she has mud or crap in her face so she isn't doing well either. Neil ina and yelena are enjoying struggle apparently us city folk need to be out more. I'd only know what that ahs Tod I with pigs. I almost hit away with not having to help but yelena said that I am a city kid and melina hates the ide sof bay if her family not knowing what this is like. And that's why my moms doing it because melina said she need to be reminded ans wnada needs to if she wnat to be part of the family. She would be either way but Wnada has a thing for kon so ofcourse she doesn't wnana piss of her melina because that won't end well for her in anyway.

Let's be honest with our selves melina is just tortureing us until we Jill ourselves so she can feed us to the pigs.actually I just thought of something. Wanda can read minds how has she not read my moms. Liek how has she not heard my mom because I know for a fact Taht women is always thinking of wanda. Something isn't right here because surely she just know with her powers. Even if it's by accident i me and she sorkdnme she can't stop it if someone's thoughts are loud enough because they don't know she can hear. And my mom is gaurded except with Wnada so i really gotta figure this out before melina gets her way.

Emory's POV

The party slowed down and well people were leaving. I've never been to a party where I was staying right till the very end. " do we have to clean?" And meemaaw laughed and smiled at me " no no well yeh but no I've got people coming tomorrow motioning but I will be doing a general clean" and I nodded " we can help with that" my mom said and Lizzie already along with Robbie picking up all the cups in a trash bag and my mum passed me one great this is a big house and a lot of cups " aww thank you" she said and I smiled and went into the other room to start.

Thank god this room didn't have as many I think most people either took their drinks with them or they didn't come in here. Who cares I got an easier room. I was kind of lost in my own world I started to pick up all sorts of rubbish and then I heard a voice calling me and so I turned to see all the adults staring at me " what?" And they all smiled but it was my mom who spoke "you know we have cwl were coming right? We just needed to collect cups" and I nodded i mean I did know that.

_________________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️