Chapter eighty two

Ali's POV

" erm we're gonna give you guys some space" Steve said but Tony spoke " you go ahead I wanna watch" and Steve just grabbed his arm and dragged him out. I looked back at my mom and wnada and even fury had left the room because we can all see this isn't gonna be a fun conversation. " why are you retiring" my mom said and I gulped " I just have gotten used to no missions" and that was the wrong choice of words even I know that because she's gone wide eyed. And she's gonna kill me and I don't wanna deal with any of that. " then you get back in slowly you don't toss everything down the drain" and I was about to speak when  she spoke again " alia you don't quit. We don't quit. Lazy does not run in our blood. We work and we do our best to protect" but that made me scoff " not everything's about saving the world and being an avenger" and she was about to speak but wnada did " hold on you two are not listening to each other. Nat you gotta hear her out" and mom shook her head " she's a kid she has no clue what she wants" and I scoffed " so why is the kid being made to risk her life when the only thing I shoudn be worried about is if my crush likes me back?!" Ans she scoffed " you are too young to date young lady" which made me groan why are we talking about everything but what I mean. She's listening to all the works things and it's really starting to annoy me beyond belief. " Natasha" and I nodded " yeh listen to you're girlfriend" and I saw my moms face turn red na d then she looked at me with a scary face " no  you have no right to even say that. You're being so childish" and I scoffed " I am a child remember" and she " I was a child and I still did my job for the world" and I groaned and looked at wnada for help but she seems to be staying quite which is so in like her " you don't get to compare yourself w to me. We are in different circumstances. I'm a child who's mother seems to hate her living a normal life while you're were being abused by a government job gone wrong!" And I knew I stepped too far. In that moment  I knew it's hen her face feel from anger to hurt. " mom-" and she shushed me " your right you go do what you like you clearly know what your talking about." And she walked away. I sawWanda  lookat me and then to where my mom had gone and I can see the conflict in her eyes " go after her" and she shook her head " not if your not okay" and I shook my head " I'm fine just go I really upset her" and she nodded and left. Left me all alone.

Scarlett's POV

I was driving  and I can't lie I have a little anxiety stomach ache only because I don't wanna seem like I'm forcing her to see me. Like now she's talked to me a little I will ignore her boundaries and just turn up and pretend like everything fine. It's not all fine she was not okay yet here we are me driving  and on the verge of being sick. Although I must admit I am happy I get to see her again. And the fact I'm brining her safety blanket may get me point with her na d Lizzie.

I pulled up to Lizzie a hosue and her cars tehre so I know she shone and well if she's here then my kids hereS I got out of the car and I do have the option of texting Lizzie to come out and get it but I don't know if she knows what it is and if she donest I don't wanna embarrass my daughter. I don't wanna out something that's really personal because that's just gonna make her hate me again. No I think the best  thing for me to do if give it to her myself.

I knocked and Robbie answered again but unseated of worry he's got a look of happiness " come in" he said and I nodded " she's in the kitchen" he said and I nodded. I walked in and she was stood cutting down carrots and then she looked at me " hey what's up?" And I can see how at ease she is here an site making me happy to see taht she feels so much like herself here. " you left this behind and I didn't any you to not have it incase" and he looked at it and a small smile too on over her face " in case I have a nightmare" am so nodded to confirm " thank you I appreciate it a lot because usually I can't go back to sleep and at the moment a lack of sleep isn't something I really wants" and I nodded I get what she's talking about. " what are you making?" Ans she smiled " chicken salad you wnat some?" And I hesitated because I'd not know If  that's the right move at the moment.

" you can stay to eat" she said looking at me and I shook my head " why not" she asked me and I sighed " I don't wanna be everywhere. You still want your space and so don't wanna over crowd you or anything" and she nodded " but I've told you to stay so you can stay" she said smiling and wakes to the other room " being the salad"she said and I realised she'd taken plates and forks. This is my kid. I smiled to muskeg and I follow ehr into the room where Lizzie and Robbie were sat together " stop being gross lovey thing" and I laughed at Lizzie raising her eyebrows " excuse me I can do what I like with my husband" and she shook her head " not whne your young god daughter is having to watch" and I realised I never officially made her emorys god mother. I just put her in that role.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️