Chapter ninety seven

Wandas POV

I took a big breath. I really am going to confess my love for Nat right now? I chat even not because everyone knows at this point and I look like more of a coward. I am kind of hiding away in Ali's room and she knows I am because I said I was going like 10 minutes ago and I still haven't moved " Wanda I'll tell her if you don't" and I rolled my eyes " give me a few minutes I've been keeping this for years and now I'm telling her it's not easy" and she nodded I think she gets it hard to think about let alone say. I do love her. I know it's love because if it was anything else it would of faded all them years ago but it hasn't and I just fall deeper.

Gosh even when I hated her I loved her. The way she treated Ali made me so sad not mad just sad. I knew she was a better mother but she didn't show it. And now she's being the mom I knew she was and Ali is happy. So there is nothing stopping me because Ali has told me to tell her. Ali have me permission shewing be upset with me for it. So why aren't I doing it?

" I'd it ends bad which it won't I will still think of you as my mom" and I smiled " I love you detka" and she smiled " go tell my mom that" and I rolled my eyes but I nodded " I'm going" and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow " are you? Or are you gonna now sit for another 15 minutes to psych yourself out of it so I have to tell you that all over again?" And I groaned " I hate you" and she smiled " no no you said you love me now get out of my room" and I smiled at her which she reciprocated.

I left Ali's room and the nerves were building in my stomach and I feel such but I am gonna do it. " Wanda why do you look like you need a doctor" Melina asked and yelena looked at me confused " hub nothing end do you know where Nat is?" And I saw a smirk on both their faces now " finally gonna tell her?" And I groaned " everyone really knows?!" And they nodded " you two look at each other like love sick puppies" yelena said and I sighed " yeh I'm going to tell
Her if you tell me where she is" and yelena smiled " in her room. Don't be to loud don't wanna scar us and your child for life" and I fake laughed " wow so funny" and she winked at me as I went towards bats room.

I didn't wanna psych muskeg out because I won't move into the room if I do so I just kinked and opened it and I saw Nat stood there " oh wands hey" she said smiling and she out her book down " hey Tasha" I said awkwardly " do you mind if we talk?" And she nodded slowly " what's up is Ali okay?" And I nodded " yeh yeh she's great I just wanted to talk to you" and I saw a little blush as she nodded. She does like me and I like her that's enough. I can do this

Emory's POV

I woke up to Scarlett's alarm and she groaned and turned it off " i forgot to turn that off I'm sorry" she said and I nodded following my eyes again but she spoke to trying my sleep " you know we could go for a early morning walk" and I grumbled trying to premed I'm paying attention while I'm falling back to
Sleep and I manged to drift of as I heard her say " or not" and I didn't respond with a noise I just let myself fall back to sleep.

Scarlett's POV

If she's gonna back to sleep I may just follow her on that and go to
Sleep too. I mean no harm right? It's not like I have nagging to do today the shoots tomorrow and we'll that's for tomorrow. I can't wait to show off my little girl to the world. There's gonna be questions I know that but I'm excited to say she's mine and that I can be the proud mom cheering her on from the crowd. Omg I can go with her to her award shows and be there when she wins. I watched a few on YouTube just because I wanted to see how well my baby does. She's amazing and i can see the utter shock which shows me she really doesn't expect to ever win.

Natasha's POV

My mom made us help her with the pigs and now I stink. So I decided I'd go to my room to shower. Honestly this showed was just what I needed at least I don't smell like pig crap. I do wish I could take a relaxing bubble bath and calm down but that isn't possible because my mama melina says we're lucky to even have showers in this pile of wood. And yeh fact we think there should be a bath is hilarious and we should remember where we came from and then she shuts up because we came from the red room and we'd be lucky to shower when there.

I got out and I decided that I'd paint my nails and watch some tv. I don't know how they did it but the only thing that plays in my tv is James Bond movies and it's yeh best thing about this pile of wood. I shouldn't be shocked but I am every time. My kid is sick of it now but she has no choice.

During my movie Wanda walked in  and is wear she looked so scared which is concerning because why does she look like she would rather be anywhere else? Did I do something to her?

__________________________________

It's in the next one

I just realised

Cosmo Jost

CJ

He can go by CJ!

I just saved him so many years of bullying

And I saved Scarlett and Colin money for those therapy sessions he won't need now 😎

Not that they need to save

Lucky shits

Here's me with -£170

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️