More than a year (Part I+ II)

Start from the beginning

Lian Jingxing is a smart person, after watching the movie and eating, he didn't make new demands, and said thoughtfully, "Let's go, I'll send you home."

Yu Anyi declined, "I have a car."

Lian Jingxing said calmly, "But I don't have a car."

"So you just came with the air on?"

"You also said it was just now, I had it just now, but later when we were eating, it was borrowed."

"Go on." Yu Anyi didn't believe his nonsense.

Lian Jingxing said seriously, "Really, I just went out to give him the car keys."

Yu Anyi then remembered that Lian Jingxing had indeed left once when he was eating, saying that there was something wrong, and it turned out that he was waiting for him here.

"That's your problem, you take a taxi yourself, I don't care."

Yu Anyi said, got up and walked outside the box.

Lian Jingxing hurriedly followed, and said softly, "Really don't care?"

"You have a car or not, how to get home, what does it have to do with me."

"What if I am recognized?"

"Then on the hot search, the free hot search, just to help you promote the movie."

"That's fine, if I'm recognized, I'll generously say I'm coming out to see the movie." If someone asks me, how are you alone? I told her that I was watching it with you, but you had left beforehand.

 When Yu Anyi heard this, he instantly froze, and turned his head to look at Lian Jingxing in disbelief, "Do you still want a face?"

"Of course. That's why I have to say that with you, watching a movie alone, it sounds very faceless.

Yu Anyi was speechless, she looked at Lian Jingxing, she only felt that this person was really, obviously looked like a dog, how to have a bad stomach. Also say you like yourself? That's how he likes people!

Yu Anyi walked to the elevator angrily, Lian Jingxing walked beside him calmly and calmly, and asked, "So you want me to send you?"

"If you want to be my driver so much, then behave."

"Okay." Even the plan is passed.

Yu Anyi looked at him with a comfortable face, and only felt as if he was being tricked again. She said that even Jing Xing must have learned psychology during school, otherwise how can this be, one set of quasi, she is about to become a Russian matryoshka doll.

Yu Anyi sighed in his heart depressedly, and heard a "ding" sound, and the elevator door opened.

Yu Anyi raised her head and was about to enter the elevator, when she saw a man and a woman who were barely familiar in the elevator, she reflexively looked at Lian Jingxing, and saw that Lian Jingxing had an indifferent face, and there was no joy or anger in her eyes.

Zhou Peng and Zhou Shu did not expect to meet them, and they were stunned for a moment before walking out.

Yu Anyi did not speak, and stepped forward to enter the elevator. Seeing this, even Jing Xing also took a step, but as soon as he took a step, he was stopped.

"Take a step and speak." Zhou Peng said positively.

Lian Jingxing glanced at him and said indifferently, "I have nothing to say to you."

He bypassed Zhou Peng to enter the elevator, and Zhou Peng hurriedly said, "It's Dad's birthday in a few days, you just don't usually see him, and it's time to go see him at this time."