chapter 147

As soon as he said this, Li Yiming and Zhang Jiarui laughed first.

Ren Zhen also smiled, "This is true." I just casually asked, "Don't take it seriously."

Yu Anyi was worried about the camera, did not shy him, returned her with a smile that did not smile, and turned her head to the side.

Chu Cheng and Lian Jingxing looked at Ren Zhen silently and did not speak.

Fetching water is a hard work, especially the bucket issued by the program group is the bucket used by the usual hometown, thick and strong, so that Liu Zitong can't pick it up when he first tries to fill it with water.

"No, no, no, it's too heavy."

Liu Zixin advised her, "You pour water into the well."

Liu Zitong poured several times before finally picking up two buckets with only one-third of the water left.

Liu Zixin's strength was obviously greater than his, and he directly filled the two barrels and picked them up.

When it was Ji Qingzhou's turn, he found that the two barrels were heavier than he thought when they were full, and Chu Cheng asked him, "Are you okay?"

"No problem." Ji Qingzhou swore an oath.

Chu Cheng was a little suspicious, and Ji Qingzhou picked up the water and said to him, "Let's go."

Chu Cheng followed him, and the two of them walked back together. Ji Qingzhou's water was very full, and when he walked uphill, the bucket shook violently, and Chu Cheng was behind him, and he saw Ji Qingzhou swaying left and right in the bucket behind him, and from time to time there was water overflowing and splashing on the yellow land.

Chu Cheng felt that it was not only him who needed to be deformed in this way, but also Ji Qingzhou.

This slope was not too long, Ji Qingzhou did not take long to go up, and Chu Cheng also walked up. As soon as they went up, they saw that not far ahead, Liu Zitong and Ren Zhen had already sat on the stones of the path despite the fact that their clothes were not clean and began to rest.

Chu Cheng looked back at Yu Anyi, who was trying to go uphill behind him, "Do you want me to help?"

"No, you go." Yu Anyi urged.

Chu Cheng saw that she was still quite stubborn, and chased Ji Qingzhou with a flat burden and walked to his side.

Liu Zitong saw that the two of them had caught up, and immediately picked up her own flat burden, but she had just taken two steps with the flat burden, and she felt tired again.

Ji Qingzhou passed her and said to her, "Come on."

"There's no more oil." Liu Zitong said dejectedly, "I'm probably already a wasted person."

Ji Qingzhou smiled a little and continued to walk forward, he looked back at Yu Anyi as he walked, and saw that Yu Anyi and Guan Xiayun were parked not far away, standing and resting, the two seemed to be still a little hot, constantly holding hands and fanning the wind.

"You see the road." Chu Cheng reminded him.

Ji Qingzhou turned back, and saw a pool of cow dung not far in front of him, he quickly avoided it to the side, "Boo", his bucket knocked down Chu Cheng's bucket, knocking out some of the water in Chu Cheng's bucket.

Chu Cheng turned his head to look at him, and Ji Qingzhou said in a good voice, "Help you reduce your weight, do you feel relaxed?"

"Then I'll help you lighten it up." Chu Cheng said and wanted to crash back.