chapter 163

At the end of the film, the crown prince succeeds to the throne, and Jing Guo defeats Qingguo. In the national celebration, all the subjects were cheering for the new monarch and Chen Yaozhong, deeply spitting on Chen Huixiao, who had betrayed his homeland. Chen Yaozhong fell asleep on a recliner in the sunlight, and in his dream, he saw Chen Huixiao, who was still very young, and he heard himself and Chen Huidi say, "This is your weapon, and in the future, you will become a general and take it to defend your country."

Chen Twilight looked at the long/gun in his hand, and his eyes were full of doubt. Chen Yaozhong touched his head, and his eyebrows were gentle.

At this time, the dialogue between the late monarch and Chen Huiyi sounded in the movie.

"This is extremely dangerous, maybe you will die in an enemy country, do you have anything I want to convey to your father?"

The teenager was silent for a long time, and finally said calmly and gently: "Tell him, I have never hated him, I am proud of him."

The screen went black.

At that moment, many viewers were in tears, and some emotionally delicate viewers even sobbed quietly. The ending song of the movie sounded, the cast appeared, and the lights in the movie theater slowly turned on, but the audience in the seats did not leave. Some girls even asked their boyfriends disgruntledly, "Is he really dead?" Isn't that awesome? Will it not be dead? "

The boyfriend sighed.

The girl said with tears, "Even if you die, the good villains will also justify people's names, and if there is such a thing, people will bear the stigma when they die."

Chu Cheng turned his head to look at Ji Qingzhou beside him, and saw that Ji Qingzhou had already cried so much that his eyes were red. In fact, he himself is also very lamentable, the end of the hero is already lamentable, especially the young hero, loyal to the country, but he will bear the stigma all his life, and he will not be rehabilitated after death.

Chu Cheng sat with Ji Qingzhou for a while, until everyone was gone, and then accompanied Ji Qingzhou out of the movie theater.

"Kang Dao is really powerful." Ji Qingzhou sighed, "The story is very clear, the camera is also very powerful, I was shocked by the camera on the screen several times, and I couldn't even believe that I was so devoted to acting at that time."

"You are very devoted to acting, otherwise there would not be so many directors who like you, but Kang Director is really good." Chu Cheng sighed.

"Chen Twilight is really not easy," Ji Qingzhou turned to look at him, "all this is in his expectation, he walks very steadily and firmly with every step." He is really deeply in love, and Hui Ji will be hurt. He just lived too clearly, so he seemed even more sad. But he himself did not feel sad, he was very satisfied with his life, even if he did it again, he would choose such a life.

"I know." Chu Cheng said, "A person like him is destined to have such a fate."

Ji Qingzhou was still a little uncomfortable, Chu Cheng grabbed him and coaxed him for a while, before finally making him laugh out loud and not immersing himself in the sad mood of the movie.

Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng went to dinner, and between meals, he finally had time to watch the evaluation of "Light and Shade" on the Internet. Kang Yicheng is a well-known director, so before watching the movie, everyone is ready for the movie to be very exciting, so compared to Kang Yicheng's shock in the script and lens, what makes the audience more shocked and memorable is Ji Qingzhou's performance - the character of Chen Huiyi.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Alas, after reading it, my heart is too heavy, this father and son are really very sad, father and son are loyal subjects, both are heroes, but they are a fate that is eternally separated."