Chapter 175: Past Life Without Responsibility on a Boat (End)

"I'm still in a coma, but it's not a big deal."

Ji Qingzhou was relieved, "Can I go see him?"

"Of course not, your current cultivation can't go to the place where we live."

Ji Qingzhou understood, "So, what are you doing here this time?"

"Help him collect these babes."

"Does he agree?"

"He doesn't agree or not, he can't tell me now."

"Then I can't let you take it." Ji Qingzhou said calmly, "This is something that belongs to him, and if you want to take it, you should have his consent."

"You can't stop me." Chu Zhi said.

"I know, but I'll do my best." Ji Qingzhou's eyes were full of seriousness, "If you have a strength, you will do your best." 

Chu Zhi was not very willing to fight with the little apricot tree in front of him, for the first time, he was really not his opponent; Second, in the end, it was his brother who spoiled him, if he didn't hurt this little apricot tree, Chu Cheng woke up, I was afraid that he would make trouble with himself.

Chu Zhi thought for a moment and asked him, "You have been cultivating for the past few years, so do you want to improve your cultivation?"

Of course Ji Qingzhou thought, "Are you willing to help me?"

"I can help you, but when it comes to cultivation, it is best to be pure and unwanted, you have distractions in your mind now, if you can get rid of distractions, your cultivation will definitely rise greatly."

Of course, Ji Qingzhou knew what his miscellaneous thoughts were, but he had worked hard to cultivate in recent years in order to see Chu Cheng again, and now if he went to distractions, he would put the end upside down.

"No thanks." Ji Qingzhou refused.

"You have already cultivated immortal bones, if you can get rid of distractions, you can also become an immortal as soon as possible, don't you want to?"

Ji Qianzhou shook his head, "I can't go to the place where you live, so please tell him that I'm here after he wakes up, is it okay?"

"What if he never wakes up?"

Ji Qianzhou smiled, "What you said before, it's not a big deal.

Chu Zhi didn't expect that he would use his own words to block himself, but he felt that he had some meaning, "Okay, I remember."

He looked at the small apricot tree in front of him, and finally did not take the treasure, but said, "Since you want to guard, take care of the things here."

"I will."

When Chu Zhi heard this, he turned and left.

Ji Qingzhou watched him leave, stayed in the courtyard for a while, and returned to the tree.

Chu Cheng also thought that Chu Zhi had taken those heavenly materials and earth treasures from his collection, and reached out to ask him to beg, "Return me."

"I wanted to help you put it away, but your little apricot tree is guarding, and if I want to take it, I have to fight him, you say, how many rounds can he go under me?" Chu Zhi raised his eyes and asked.

Chu Cheng was stunned, "You hit him?!" Aren't you ashamed of your cultivation to fight with a monster like him who has just taken shape!

"Look at what worries you, if I really start a fight with him, will he still have a way to live?" Chu Zhi calmly took a sip of tea, "I just said a few words to him."