chapter 157

When Chu Cheng saw him like this, he pinched his face, "Don't look at me like this, you know that tonight we can only chat under the covers, don't you look at me like this, isn't it testing me?"

Ji Qingzhou smiled instantly, he looked down at his bracelet, touched the small star falling on it, "It's very beautiful."

Chu Cheng looked at the star he was holding and said softly, "Even if one day, you leave this circle and are no longer a star, you are still my big star, my treasured little star, my whole galaxy."

"Are you creative people so good at talking about love?" Ji Qingzhou said curiously.

"Of course not, the main thing is that I like you, so these are all heartfelt words."

Ji Qingzhou let out an "Oh~" and elongated his tone, looking at him with a smile.

Because we had to record the show the next day, the two of us talked for a while and then got ready to go to bed again. Ji Qingzhou experienced this episode, some could not sleep, Chu Cheng could not sleep, always felt that tonight should not be spent so easily. They naturally kissed, and Chu Cheng unbuttoned his pajamas and kissed continuously.

Finally, Ji Qingzhou reacted and held down his hand, "No. "

"Let's move a little lighter."

"That's not okay, we didn't bring anything, if it stains the sheets, we won't even have a change."

Chu Cheng couldn't, so he had to give up.

Ji Qingzhou said softly, "Wait and go back."

"Okay." Otherwise, what else could he do, he said he should avoid this day!

Chu Cheng and Ji Qingzhou calmed down with each other, and Ji Qingzhou felt that he was almost recovered, so he turned around and hugged Chu Cheng again, but Chu Cheng was still lying flat.

"You're not well yet?" Ji Qingzhou asked him.

Chu Cheng was helpless, "You have set up all the fire, now let me cool, I must not spend some time?" "

"Then can't you turn around and cool down?"

"Baby, I'm in the situation right now, typing a Chinese character, guess what?"

"What?"

"It's convex."

Chu Cheng turned his head helplessly, "I'm afraid that as soon as I turn around and see your luxury sports car, I just want to combine the bumps and merge into a complete rectangle."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou felt that although it was a little cruel, he said, "Then you should still lie like this."

Chu Cheng squinted at him.

Ji Qingzhou smiled, "You are such a determined person, you can definitely quickly return to the state of the word 'mouth', you don't need me, you will become a square of a decent gentleman!" 

Chu Cheng: "Huh."

Ji Qingzhou patted him on the shoulder, "You can, come on."

In the end, Chu Cheng still returned to the state of a righteous gentleman, and Ji Qingzhou had already fallen asleep by him, Chu Cheng poked his face and closed his eyes.

Ji Qingzhou slept peacefully this night, so the next day when the rooster crowed, he woke up. Before Chu Cheng woke up, Ji Qingzhou lay on the bed again for a while until he heard a knock at the door.

He bypassed Chu Cheng and got out of bed and opened the door, and the camera brother handed him his mobile phone to remind him, "This morning, you remember to broadcast live."