Chapter189: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (15)

"But you and Tang Yu have no grudges, when I first moved in, you already knew my situation, and you didn't want to help me clear this external force, which proves that you don't want to compete with Tang Yu in this regard. So why, suddenly willing today? Isn't it because of what I said to you last night?

Ying Nian said calmly, "When I tell you that, I don't want you to do this, nor do I want you to pity me. I've already troubled you a lot, and I don't want to trouble you anymore.

Yao Xiuyuan was helpless, "I admit, I didn't want to help you at first, because we weren't familiar with each other at that time, although I didn't care about Tang Yu or their family, there was no need to make trouble with you and him." Moreover, you two are lovers, although it is said that you broke up, you have lived in my house to hide from him, but you also know that meddling in the couple's affairs is the most thankless thing, because once people get back together, your kind help may also attract infamy. I didn't know much about you at that time, but I also knew that you had been together for many years, although they were separated, but Tang Yu chased so closely, who knows if you will get back together?

Yao Xiuyuan smiled when he said this, "Don't blame me for thinking so, after all, there are too many such things that have been together for many years, divided and compounded, so I don't want to interfere, I don't think it has anything to do with me." However, people are emotional animals, after a long time together, naturally have feelings, we have also lived together for a few months, get along well, even if I didn't know much about the relationship between the two of you before, these days, I also understand. You and Tang Yu really don't fit, and you don't need to hang yourself on such a crooked neck tree, just right, you yourself feel the same. So in a friend's standpoint, I feel like I should help you.

"You don't need to think too complicated about this matter, Tang Yu can mess with your cooperation project, everyone is not willing to offend him in the face of the Tang family, similarly, Tang Yu will not offend me for this kind of thing, it is all power and oppression, and there is a mountain and a mountain high." Besides..."

Yao Xiuyuan looked at him, "How long do you think you can be like this?" I know your boss better than you, big brother is the kind of person who paid the signing fee for nothing and did not expect anything in return. You signed the contract of Western Entertainment and took the money of Western Entertainment, you must give him the money to earn back. He is busy now, he can't care about you, the little star, and he hasn't noticed this matter, otherwise Tang Yu would still be so jumpy, and he would have obediently laid flat and pretended to die. He didn't notice it now, but he would always notice it, if you don't want me to help, I'll tell my eldest brother that it's his company's business, and it's indeed more logical for him to manage it. 

As soon as Ying Nian heard him mention Chu Xin, he quickly shook his head, "Don't alarm him."

"So I'm a younger brother, and I can be regarded as sharing his worries." After all, as far as the relationship between our two is concerned, Tang Yu's work is all the money that Western Entertainment should earn, that is, the money of the Chu family, maybe it is still the money for Ah Cheng to invite guests to dinner, how can I bear it.

Ying Nian felt that he had a set of crooked reasoning, "With all due respect, Chu Cheng doesn't care about Xiyu, I know."

"That doesn't prevent him from having shares in Western Entertainment, it's still his money."

Ying Nian: "..."

"Cutting off people's wealth is like killing parents, I have brotherhood with Ah Cheng, and cutting off his money is like killing my parents, how can I not repay the revenge of killing my father, call me."

Year: ...

Ying Nian felt that he was too powerful, and he even wanted to applaud Yao Xiuyuan and send him to debut in the C position. Your word game is so powerful, what kind of general manager are you, you should also write ah!