Chapter187: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (XIII)

Ying Nian smiled and shook his head, "It's ridiculous, when I graduated from college, I said that we would work together, but in the end, I was the only one working hard, and I was the only one."

Ying Nian suddenly looked at Yao Xiuyuan, as if he couldn't understand, and asked him puzzled, "Why is it always me who is working hard?" It's like this when I go to school, it's like this when I graduate, but haven't I worked hard enough? But in the end, it's just me working alone. My parents walked with me for a while, but they disappeared, and my uncle who walked with me for a while and gave up on me. I thought that Tang Yu should be able to stay longer, we have planned to get married since college, but in the end, or am I working alone, why is it always just me?

Yao Xiuyuan couldn't answer this question, and he also wanted to ask, why did he always do this to him? He is obviously not easy, obviously he has worked very hard to live, why, bully him so much?

His heart was a little heavy, inexplicably a little uncomfortable, he looked at Ying Nian, and could only say, "It's not your fault, it's that they are not good enough, they are sorry for you." Ying

Nian was a little sad when he heard this, he was not without complaints, but whether he complained or resented, he was all accumulated in his heart, and no one could see it. He tries to live every day without negative/face/emotional positivity, he wants to cherish his every day and try to make himself happy. But in the dead of night, he would also ask, why was he still alone in the end, was he really not good enough? He also wants to hear from others, it's not your fault, it's theirs. But he couldn't even open his mind to others, how could he hear this comfort.

Now, he heard, he felt uncomfortable, but he felt that he had what he wanted.

He suppressed his emotions and continued, "The next thing was very simple, I broke up with Tang Yu, he didn't agree, I insisted on breaking up, and he began to entangle constantly. When I debuted at that time, Tang Yu was afraid that I would be bullied by other companies, so he took me to sign a company he was familiar with, and then I wanted to break up, plus the contract also expired, so naturally I wanted to terminate the contract. He let go, other agencies did not dare to ask me, I just paid back to the Tang family at that time, owed Guan Han's money, not a small amount, not an actor to do other work, it is bound to be a long time, I have no way, I thought of Western Entertainment.

"What money do you pay back to the Tang family?" Yao Xiuyuan was puzzled.

"The tuition for three years of high school, food, clothing, and accommodation, as well as Tang Yu's investment after my debut, and some other odd pieces of money. I pay for the tuition and other fees of the university, so I don't have to pay them back. He added, "Since I decided to break up, I want to divide it cleanly, and I feel relaxed that the money is returned to Tang Yu." However, Tang Yu was not willing to accept it, so I gave it to his mother, as long as someone accepted it, it didn't have to be Tang Yu.

Yao Xiuyuan felt that he was still quite arrogant, "If I were you, I wouldn't pay back a dime." Three years of high school, if it weren't for you, Tang Yu would still be a waste who skipped school and failed to sleep, which is like now, graduated from a prestigious university. As for the investments he gave you after his debut, he didn't make a profit, he made a sum of money, and there was no reason to pay him back. You are just too stubborn to think about yourself at all.

"I did it for my own sake, and if I didn't, I would always feel like I owed him, but by paying the money back, I knew I didn't owe him anything." If it were not for Tang Yu's father's funding, going back ten years ago, I would definitely not have imagined that my future would be in the spotlight, casually filming a TV and receiving an endorsement, which is a number that I never dreamed of. In this regard, I am grateful to Tang Yu's father.