chapter 39

The script is a secondary creation of the novel, and different people will interpret the script and construct the script because of their own understanding, thus enriching the characters in the play and making the characters more three-dimensional and full. Chu Cheng's Zhuang Xiangyang is undoubtedly like this, before he starred, Ji Qingzhou, the director and the screenwriter, all positioned Zhuang Xiangyang's image more in the gentle and intimate image of the senior, weakening Zhuang Xiangyang's casualness and uninhibited.

But Chu Cheng is different from them, he is a typical proud son of heaven, with a prominent birth, a clever mind, and everything he experiences is smooth sailing, with a kind of casual freedom. Zhuang Xiangyang in his eyes is not only limited to love, he goes to play Zhuang Xiangyang with this kind of freedom, gentle and unchanged, intimate and unchanged, but there is a little more tolerance for Zhang Fei and Jiang Weiwei and insight into the surrounding things.

The director and screenwriter found this image of Zhuang Xiangyang also very attractive, so they didn't say much, and soon, Chu Cheng was finished.

The crew prepared a cake for him, and everyone took a group photo together, Chu Cheng felt good, and felt that being an actor was also a very interesting thing. But no matter how good it was, he had to go back to the company, because the monthly meeting once a month should be held again.

Ji Qingzhou heard that he was going to go back, and he was still a little reluctant, they had been together all this time, so suddenly separated, Ji Qingzhou could not help but be a little unaccustomed.

He had never hidden this emotion in front of Chu Cheng, so as soon as Chu Cheng looked up, he saw the reluctance in his eyes, and could only comfort him, "When I finish the meeting, if I am not busy, I will come to visit the class."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "If you are busy, I can call you."

"Well, good filming."

"You too, work well."

Ji Qingzhou helped him pack his bags, and then sent him away, Chu Cheng took advantage of the fact that no one was paying attention to them, kissed him, and then left.

Ji Qingzhou watched him leave and felt that he was a little too dependent on Chu Cheng, which was actually not quite right, because he had already passed the age of relying on others. However, he knew very well that he did have some feelings for Chu Cheng that resembled the plot of the chicks, the first person he saw in this world was Chu Cheng, the first person he contacted was Chu Cheng, and the first person who moved and felt at ease was Chu Cheng. Therefore, he unconsciously relied on Chu Cheng and put Chu Cheng into the safety zone.

Ji Qingzhou didn't want to let himself be like this, and he advised himself that excessive dependence would only make him feel bad when separated. But soon, he persuaded himself that it was because he would be separated that he should cherish the good times in front of him.

He turned and walked back, stepping on the grid on the ground step by step, in this world, there is separation when there is gathering, there is joy when there is pain, separation is true, pain is true, but the reunion is also true, joy is also true, so it is good to enjoy the rare gathering and joy. In this way, at least when separation and suffering come, there will be no regret for not cherishing the beauty of the past.

Chu Cheng left, Ji Qingzhou filmed as usual, but it was at this time that Zhou Chengfeng brought him a good news, "I left a relationship, plus let your brother also help you speak, and when this drama is finished, you can directly record the variety show "Decisive Battle 48 Hours", not a guest, but a resident."

Ji Qingzhou was a little surprised, "Me, resident? "

"Yes," Zhou Chengfeng smiled and sat down across from him, "before I was only ready to let you go to be a guest and rub a heat, but li Wei, the resident guest who was originally invited, was implicated because of Wang Pengyu's matter, the program team did not dare to use him, someone revealed this wind to me, I just walked a little relationship, and let your brother come forward and say a few words, which pushed you up." I haven't really been sure before, so I didn't tell you, I'm afraid you'll be happy in the air, and today there came a phone call and said sign a contract, I dare to tell you."