chapter 137

"On a small park bench near your house, don't you want to see me?" So I'm here to see you."

Chu Cheng didn't know what to say for a moment, and finally he only said excitedly, "You are waiting there, I will go now."

He walked back to the living room to get the key and coat, and shouted at the place where Chu Xin, Chu's father and mother Chu Xin were sitting, "I'll go out to run an errand and come back later."

"What's the matter, big night."

"The company's business, Meng Sheng suddenly contacted me, I went to deal with it."

"Then don't worry, take your time."

"Hmm."

Chu Cheng answered and went straight out the door.

Chu Xin looked at his back and shook his head helplessly.

Ji Qingzhou did not wait long, he saw Chu Cheng's car, he stood up, Chu Cheng stopped the car, opened the car door, and watched Ji Qingzhou standing not far away and smiling at him.

Chu Cheng felt a little incredulous, but also difficult to be patient with the joy, took a few steps forward and hugged him.

He couldn't help but smile lowly between Ji Qingzhou's neck, and Ji Qingzhou was held by him, and his heart was also very happy, and he reached out and hugged him.

"It's not good to stay at home at night, and you're still running around." Chu Cheng educated him.

"When you're done, you'll go home." Ji Qingzhou said, "Didn't you say you wanted to see me?" "

Chu Cheng heard the words, and only felt that he was inevitably a little too sweet, and this sugar level was a little too much.

He pulled Ji Qingzhou into the car and asked him, "Is it cold?"

"It's not cold, and I didn't wait long."

"If you want to see me, you tell me, I'm going to see you, it's worth your big night."

"That's different," Ji Qingzhou asked him, "surprise?" Excited? Moved? Do you think I'm particularly good? "

Chu Cheng was amused by his series of questions, but what he said was the truth, so he had to nod his head and agree, "Yes."

"I was in the same mood last year." Ji Qingzhou said, "So, I also want you to experience it."

Chu Cheng looked at him, remembered the scene when he went to the hospital to accompany Ji Qingzhou for the New Year last year, and reached out and took him into his arms, "Fortunately, this year, you were not in the hospital for the New Year. "

"Well, so, everything is getting better."

Chu Cheng kissed him and responded in a low voice.

"By the way," he suddenly thought of fireworks in the trunk of his car, so he asked Ji Qingzhou, "Do you want to see fireworks?"

"Do you have fireworks?"

"Of course, a while ago accompanied Yu Anming to buy for the big miss, you don't know, the big miss's New Year's habit is to have to set off fireworks, if you don't put it, it is not counted as the New Year." It didn't seem to be finished, so I still had some in my trunk. "

"Can there be fireworks here?"

"Not here, but I know there's a place where you can."

After Chu Cheng finished speaking, he opened the car door and walked from the back seat to the driver's seat, Ji Qingzhou also changed to the co-pilot, Chu Cheng helped him fasten his seat belt, and drove all the way forward.