chapter 119

Ji Qingzhou was a little tired, he only rejected Sheng Wenxi in the afternoon, and he was on the hot search with Sheng Wenxi in the evening, and he didn't know if Sheng Wenxi would think that he bought it for hype.

"Withdraw." He said, "I don't play this play, it's not appropriate."

"Brother Zhou has already called to deal with it, and he also thinks so, there are many marketing dramas on these marketing numbers, and the net will add to the chaos."

Ji Qingzhou pondered whether he should explain this matter to Sheng Wenxi, and just as Zhou Chengfeng came over, "You see the hot search?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Withdrawn?"

"Well, it's already withdrawn. After a while, I will explain to Sheng Wenxi that you don't have to care."

"Okay."

Ji Qingzhou saw him say this, he was relieved, he took out his mobile phone to open the forum and looked at it, he saw that this matter really brushed the screen, and some people pulled out the coffee shop where they were next to the crew filming, very curious whether it was Sheng Wenxi's crew, whether they had already started filming.

Everyone felt that the words were reasonable, and they all speculated wildly, and Ji Qingzhou was eager to put on a vest and tell them, no, don't guess. At this time, he is now filming the play "In the Human World", and the director and team have decided to take advantage of this heat to officially announce it tomorrow after some consideration.

In the hotel not far away, Sheng Wenxi, who was preparing to rest, looked at the comments on Weibo, and then looked at the message sent by Zhou Chengfeng, and secretly said: Not the best, otherwise, while rejecting himself and rubbing his own heat, this kind of behavior is really a.

He was thinking, the assistant sent a WeChat message to him and asked him, "Sheng Dao, will you come back tomorrow?"

Sheng Wenxi thought about it and slowly entered five words: Wait two days.

He held the mobile phone, but he always remembered Ji Qingzhou's words - zi is not a fish, and he knows the joy of fish. What's so much fun with fish? What is an actor filming not for the sake of winning an award? Red? It's superficial enough. But it was such a superficial person, but he had a pair of very beautiful eyes and a face that was very suitable for Ah Heng.

Sheng Wenxi felt trouble, he knew that he would not write this script, saving trouble.

At nine o'clock in the morning of the next day, the crew of "In the Human World" officially announced that they had released the makeup photos of Ji Qingzhou and Kong Yan, who had been filmed long ago. Ji Qingzhou's fans rushed to retweet passionately and began to sell Amway on forums and Weibo.

Passers-by who ate melon all night did not expect that things would actually be this direction, and they were a little surprised, and they sighed that this was really unexpected. Although Wu Hui is not as hot as Sheng Wenxi, he is also a veteran director, who has directed several well-known movies, Ji Qingzhou fans are very satisfied with this resource, and although his home is dissatisfied, there is no way but to secretly rub it in the forum.

Chu Cheng saw that the crew was finally officially announced, and he no longer hid it, and sent a photo of Ji Qingzhou's filming, with the words: Tanban.

The cp powder exploded in an instant, while shouting "eat sugar and eat sugar" in the super speech, while running to the bottom of his Weibo and saying, "Hey, my brother finally sent a weibo."

Chu Cheng's pure fans are simply tired, either do not go online and do not send Weibo, or throw such a bomb /bomb as soon as they are online, how to do this data? Only comments do not forward do not like!