Chapter179: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (5)

Ying Nian nodded calmly, "That's why I pushed you."

Yao Xiuyuan recalled with his brain that had just woken up and began to work slowly, It seems that it was indeed said by Ying Nian, given that Ying Nian likes the same sex, which is equivalent to him taking advantage of the other party when he sleeps, no wonder Ying Nian reacted so much.

"I swear, I didn't know I still had this habit."

Ying Nian nodded, "I believe."

After all, Yao Xiuyuan was a straight man.

"I'm sorry." Yao Xiuyuan apologized to him.

"It's okay."

Yao Xiuyuan was a little embarrassed for a while, but Ying Nian looked at his mobile phone very calmly and said to him, "It's time for me to cook, what to eat at night?"

"It's okay, you can watch and do it."

"Okay." Ying Nian lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and walked out of Yao Xiuyuan's bedroom.

In vain, Yao Xiuyuan slapped his forehead with a depressed palm, lamenting that he still had such a habit, how did he not know, could it be that because he had been single for so many years, he had never shared a bed with anyone? It's miserable, as a single dog, but it's terrible.

Yao Xiuyuan said that it was okay, so he stir-fried a few dishes according to his preferences, two meats, two vegetarians and one soup, which was enough for two people. Yao Xiuyuan felt that Ying Nian's craftsmanship was good, plus he didn't eat staple food at noon because he watched anime, only ate a bunch of snacks, and unconsciously ate two more bowls, praised, "Your cooking skills are really good, from this point of view, let you live in my house, I don't lose."

Ying Nian felt that in terms of the lot of his house and the security facilities, he lived here for free, and Yao Xiuyuan still lost money, so he smiled and said to him, "It's good if you don't think it's a loss." 

The two of them happily ate dinner, watched a few episodes of anime, and did not take their mobile phones until 11 o'clock to prepare to go back to their room.

"Good night." Yao Xiu said far away.

"Good night." Ying Nian said, helped him close the door.

On Monday, Yao Xiuyuan went to work as usual, got up early to help him make breakfast, watched him go out, and then began to read.

These days when he doesn't work, the most he does is read books, watch videos and learn other kinds of dishes. Ying Nian is not a very lively person, he is more quiet, and he can even stay at home alone when he is free. When I was in school, I occasionally asked people to go out to watch a movie and chat, but after graduating and entering the entertainment industry, my former classmates were estranged one after another, but there were two or three good friends in the circle, but they were all busy, and they were embarrassed to bother, so they stayed at home alone.

At half-past six in the afternoon, the courier texted Ying Nian that his delivery had been placed in the pickup box next to the security room. Seeing this, he took the elevator card and keys at home and went out to pick up the express.

Yao Xiuyuan parked the car, and when he took the elevator from the -1st floor to the 1st floor, he saw that the elevator opened, and Ying Nian walked in. He looked at Ying Nian holding a larger cardboard box, reached out to help him take it, and asked him, "What did you buy?"

Before Ying Nian could react, the carton was taken away by Yao Xiuyuan, and he blinked and replied, "Book." He said, adding, "I'm moving."

Yao Xiuyuan said "oh", but did not return the carton to him, but only motioned for him to swipe the elevator card.