Chapter188: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (14)

Ying Nian listened to his words, and always felt as if he was the only one who somehow had regulations, but he couldn't think of a rule for Yao Xiuyuan, and in the end, he could only sigh, thinking that forget it, anyway, it was not an unacceptable thing.

His cider was about to drink, and Yao Xiu saw that he was feeling better, so he didn't let him drink it anymore and asked him, "Are you sleepy?"

Ying Nian was a little sleepy, so he answered.

"Then go back to your room and sleep, just a few cups, and get up tomorrow morning to clean up."

There was no objection in the year.

He got up, said "good night", and was about to go to his room, but was dragged by Yao Xiuyuan.

Ying Nian looked at him puzzled, and listened to Yao Xiuyuan, "You sleep with me tonight." 

Year : ???

Yao Xiuzhi had surprise and doubt in his eyes, and explained, "You have not slept □□ well since yesterday, what if you sleep alone and sleep unsteadily, and get up to drink?" I don't want to see you on the couch tomorrow morning.

"It won't." Ying Nian said in his heart that even if he had nightmares again, he would not come out to drink.

But Yao Xiuyuan had made up his mind, pulled him and walked to his room, "What are you afraid of, and I won't eat you, didn't I sleep with you when I watched a movie before?" I'm a straight man, don't worry, we used to hang out, and I also slept in the same bed with Ah Cheng.

"I didn't mean that." Ying Nian just felt embarrassed, and felt that Yao Xiuyuan didn't have to take care of him so much.

But because of this, as soon as Yao Xiuyuan insisted, he couldn't refuse, he always felt that the other party took care of him so much, and he didn't appreciate it, and it was a little inappropriate.

He was pulled into the bedroom by Yao Xiuyuan, and Yao Xiuyuan brought him a quilt and came out, "It's no problem now."

Ying Nian could only say, "Thank you."

Yao Xiuyuan let out a "hmm", but reacted instantly, "What did I just say?"

Ying Nian: ...

Yao Xiuyuan hugged his arm and smiled, "Come on, it's time for you to fulfill the regulations."

"It doesn't count." Ying Nian thought that he would be forced to call brother so soon.

"How not to count, say that it is okay to calculate from next time."

Some of the year is not exported.

Yao Xiuyuan teased him, "It's okay, I'm older than you, you should call Brother Sheng when you see me."

Ying Nian was embarrassed to call only one "brother", he thought that when he was filming, he would also call him brother when he met an actor older than himself, so he called according to his habit, "Brother Yao?

Yao Xiuyuan frowned, "It's rusty to bring a surname, and I took the surname."

Ying Nian: ...

"Or you can call it a superimposed word, and so can your brother."

Ying Nian felt that this was even more undesirable.

Compared with the two, brother is not so unacceptable, so he called helplessly, "Brother."

Yao Xiuyuan was satisfied now and touched his head, "Good." He said, deliberately adding, "Little Nian Nian." "

Ying Nian: ...