chapter 58

In the quiet hotel room, Chu Cheng sat on the sofa with his hands on his chest and looked at the person in front of him coldly.

Ji Qingzhou sat on the small sofa opposite him, looked at the father of the gold lord who was obviously dissatisfied with himself, and asked him incomprehensibly, "What's wrong with me?" 

"Do you mean to ask?" Chu Cheng felt that his little lover was really able to pretend, really worthy of being an actor, "Do you think my newly dyed hair color is good?"

Ji Qingzhou looked up and looked closely, but didn't see any change, "Did you dye your hair?" Isn't it still black? "

Thinking that it was because of the light, he stood up and walked over to Chu Cheng, looked at it carefully, and wondered, "Just like when I left, what color did you dye?"

"What color?" Chu Cheng sneered, "Of course it's green, the grass is green."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words, stunned for a moment, and the next second he couldn't help but laugh out, he looked at Chu Cheng, but he understood what was the reason for his yin and yang strange qi from the appearance to the present.

"You think too much," Ji Qingzhou smiled and sat back on his small sofa, "My brother and I are just ordinary brothers and sisters, how can you think there?"

"I think too much? Then you explain, what happened to you two when I came? The four eyes are relatively affectionate, there is only each other in the eyes, Lian Jingxing still wants to help you get dressed, is he your life assistant? He also helps you get dressed, why doesn't he help me get dressed? "

"That's because I had a problem with the zipper of my down jacket, it wasn't easy to pull, I couldn't pull it up, so he helped me."

"Luminous zipper?"

Ji Qingzhou looked at him helplessly, a little crying and laughing, "It's really not good to pull, you think too much."

"How is it not good to pull?" Chu Cheng walked up to him, pulled him up from the sofa with both hands, and pinched the zipper up and down several times with his thumb and forefinger, "Isn't this a good pull?"

He said, helping Ji Qingzhou to take off the down jacket, "Don't take off your coat when you enter the house, it's not too hot."

Ji Qingzhou said in his heart, that's not patronizing how to coax you.

He watched as Chu Cheng hung his clothes next to his coat, and explained to him, "Anyway, I didn't pull it just now, but it may also be that I don't have a method, if you want, you can help me pull it later."

Chu Cheng finished hanging up his clothes and turned to look at him, "You are in your twenties, not two years old, and you still want your father to help you zipper."

Ji Qingzhou sighed, "Let you pull you unwillingly, let others help me, you are not willing, Dad, your mind is so hard to guess."

Chu Cheng sighed, "I'll change you into a down jacket tomorrow, there is no zipper and all the buttons, see what excuse you have."

Ji Qingzhou looked down and smiled, nodding his head in a good temper, "Change, change." "

As soon as he finished speaking, Chu Cheng was about to open his mouth when he heard a knock at the door, Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng said, "You wait", walked over and opened the door, and saw Lian Jingxing standing outside the door.

"What's the matter, Brother?"

"You didn't say this morning that there was something for me, let me remember to remind you."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words, "Oh," and said, "Wait a minute."

"Stand here and wait?" Lian Jingxing pointed to the ground beneath his feet.