chapter 28

Ji Qingzhou had just woken up, still a little confused, and nodded his head in a daze, asking him, "How long have I slept?"

"Three or four hours, not too long." Chu Cheng stood up, walked up to him, handed out the cup in his hand, and said, "Oh, try the tea I made."

Ji Qingzhou took it, took a sip from the cup, and praised, "Not bad."

"How happy you are," Chu Cheng sat down on the edge of the bed, "you haven't given your father tea yet, but your father has waited for you first."

Ji Qingzhou immediately handed out the tea in his hand, "Respect Daddy."

"Borrow flowers to offer buddha?" Take my tea to honor me?

Ji Qingzhou smiled, "Then I'll make a pot myself another day and give you tea."

"It's not even close." Chu Cheng looked at him, "Okay, since you're awake, let's get up and eat, it's time for dinner."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

When Ji Qingzhou changed his clothes, the two of them took the elevator downstairs and went to the restaurant for dinner. Ji Qingzhou looked at Chu Cheng like this, he should not have planned to let him go back, and asked, "Do I also live here tonight?"

"Or else?"

"Then tomorrow morning I'll let the little money pick me up."

"No," Chu Cheng said, "I'll send you, and I'll sit in your rest area tomorrow to see who dares to play yin under my nose."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words and looked at him, "I suddenly thought of an idiom."

"What?"

"Fox fake tiger will." Ji Qingzhou held up his hand and looked at him, "I'm like the fox walking behind you now."

"You're like a fox in front of me." Chu Cheng clipped a chopstick dish to him, "You are my person, I am not allowed to mention me outside, when you should use me to suppress people, you will press, when you should let me come forward, you will call me, I let you be the fox behind me, and you yourself will hide to the side."

Ji Qingzhou lishang also clipped a chopstick dish to him and explained, "It's not the same reason, you let me walk behind you, that's your good people, but I can't walk behind you all my life." 

Ji Qingzhou is very clear about the relationship between them, Chu Cheng is a good person, good temper, people are also generous, so he does not care about his occasional play with him, but there is only one year of intersection between them, a year later, the contract ends, Chu Cheng goes to find a new favorite person, he also lost this backer.

Ji Qingzhou did not want to rely too much on him, and even less did he want to rely too much on his rights, otherwise, once Chu Cheng left after a year, he would not adapt, and the people he offended by borrowing Chu Cheng's rights in this year would also attack him after his patron was gone.

For Ji Qingzhou, although he had not suffered too much, it was not that he could not suffer, nor did he not know that there would be suffering. Newcomers will always be treated unfairly, always need to endure, this is the same in any industry, especially with the red top white entertainment industry. So many people who have no backing have survived in this circle, and Ji Qingzhou does not feel that he is worse than others, so what others can do, he can also do.

Therefore, he hoped that he would move forward one by one, so that even if Chu Cheng left after a year, he would not be in a big mess, but would smile and bless him and bless himself.

Chu Cheng listened to his words, naturally understood his meaning, he looked at Ji Qingzhou, Ji Qingzhou did not humble and looked at him, Chu Cheng suddenly admired him a little. He felt that Ji Qingzhou was very sober and clear, he knew what he was doing, and he knew what he wanted. He accepts his identity, and can even say soft things to him, but he knows the boundaries between them very well and will not daydream on a whimsical basis.