chapter 169: After disclosure (Part II)

Su Lian smiled and said, "Before I left the circle, he was the one I wanted to cooperate with the most."

Ji Qingzhou was a little surprised, "But at that time, you were much more developed than him." 

"Yeah. But that doesn't stop him, he's my idol. "

Ji Qingzhou did not expect that Su Lian actually had such a relationship with Lian Jingxing, he remembered that when Lian Jingxing called him to talk about Su Lian, he still had some regrets, who had thought that this person he regretted was actually his fan. Ji Qingzhou felt that this was really incredible, and he heard a sneer coming from around him.

He looked for a voice, Su Lian also looked over, Sheng Wenxi had a calm face, "I have no other meaning, I just think that how you said that you were also the Three Golden Film Emperor, and even powdered a TV series idol, at that time, he, powder you are almost the same."

When Chu Cheng heard this, he felt that the air was full of sour smells.

Su Lian felt that Sheng Wenxi didn't seem to like her mention of Lian Jingxing, so she changed the topic and asked Ji Qingzhou about the situation that might be encountered during the shooting. Ji Qingzhou patiently talked to him a lot, Su Lian felt that he knew almost everything, plus they still had something to buy, so he said goodbye to Ji Qingzhou and left their room.

"Sheng Wenxi definitely likes Su Lian." As soon as the door closed, Chu Cheng said firmly, "Otherwise, you can't just listen to Su Lian's former idol is Lian Jingxing."

"That's really sour, Master and Brother will be here all the way, can he still let Su Lian not talk to Master brother?"

"It's not impossible. However, Su Lian turned out to be a fan of Lian Jingxing, which is really surprising, it is estimated that Sheng Wenxi did not know before recording, otherwise he could not come to participate in this variety show. "

"It is."

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow's recording." Chu Cheng said with bad intentions.

Ji Qingzhou pushed him, "You really don't think it's too big to see the hilarity."

"That's because it's lively and beautiful, and other people's bustle, I don't want to see it yet."

Outside the door, Su Lian walked back with Sheng Wenxi while asking him, "Don't you like me mentioning Lian Jingxing?"

"Nothing." Sheng Wenxi denied, "I just don't think he is qualified to be your idol."

"It's not the present, it's just the former."

"That's even less qualified." Sheng Wenxi said without mercy.

Su Lian looked at him, a little dissatisfied, "Although his results were not as good as mine at that time, he helped me, and he made me feel that the entertainment industry is actually not as mixed as everyone says." "

"But the truth is, the circle itself is very mixed."

"Therefore, his existence is even more rare."

Sheng Wenxi looked at him, "Unfortunately, he doesn't remember you at all."

"It's normal," Su Lian is also a person who has been an idol, "the fans and idols themselves are one-way, he just raises his hand, and he doesn't know that I like him." Seriously, neither of us actually spoke well. "

"Sounds like you're sorry?" Sheng Wenxi said deliberately.

"Sounds like you're jealous?" Su Lianyang glanced at him.

Sheng Wenxi looked at him and did not speak.

Su Lian took out the room card and swiped the door, "Rest assured, after so many years, I have not had that state of mind for a long time, and now I see him again, just out of the mood of that year, thinking that if we can, we can make a friend, that's all."