chapter 143

The broker was a little curious, "What happened?"

Qi Hun roughly talked to him, took out his mobile phone and found a photo taken with Ji Qingzhou before and posted it to Weibo, with the words: Zhongyi Young Lang, when the battlefield is self-reliant, filming with young people, I feel that I am young. Even if the boat is not strong, it still needs to continue to exercise.

Ji Qingzhou saw him send a Weibo, and immediately forwarded the comment: Thank you Brother Qi for guidance, I will work hard!

Ji Qingzhou's fans saw Qi Hun sent a Weibo, and immediately took a screenshot and moved it to the forum, indicating who said that Qi Hun Ji Qingzhou was intolerable? The two of them had a good relationship, and Qi Hun both said that Ji Qingzhou's strength was not enough, how could he really beat him off the horse, it must have been a problem with the horse at that time.

Some reasonable netizens also feel that Ji Qingzhou is not such a measured person, and looking at Qi Hun's Weibo text, he feels that he should still like Ji Qingzhou, if Ji Qingzhou is really deliberate, how can Qi Hun send such an obvious rumor-busting Weibo.

"It should be an accident, Qi Hun almost did not directly say that this matter has nothing to do with Ji Qingzhou, if it is really related, Qi Hun's personality, who would send such a Weibo."

"Yes, and it was sent so timely, obviously to help Ji Qingzhou debunk the rumors."

Everyone was discussing, and someone posted: "Light and Dark" crew has made an announcement, not the problem of Ji Qingzhou, but the problem of the saddle.

Everyone clicked into the post, you saw a screenshot, the content is very simple, white paper and black words stamped with red stamps, clear and clear writing: due to the mistakes of the staff, the saddle was not properly installed, resulting in Qi Hun accidentally falling off the horse during the audition, for this reason, the crew expressed deep apologies, and will be responsible for all the costs of Qi Hun sprain follow-up treatment, while taking precautions, strengthen the inspection of the props of the crew, to prevent such things from happening again.

This statement is very skillful, on the one hand, it clarifies the reason for Qi Hun's fall of the horse, on the other hand, it also clarifies Qi Hun's current injury, Qi Hun's fans see that it is a sprain, and can't help but breathe a sigh of relief, the video at that time only filmed Qi Hun falling off the horse, compared to Ji Qingzhou is not intentional, is there no measure, fans are more worried about Qi Hun's injury.

Now seeing that Qi Hun's injury is not serious, the crew and Qi Hun have said that they have nothing to do with Ji Qingzhou, and they are not willing to entangle anymore, one by one, they run to qi Hun's Weibo and tell him to heal his injuries well.

Netizens eat melon here, and they are scattered, after all, the parties themselves have said that they have nothing to do with Ji Qingzhou, and it is useless for them to be indignant here.

Only Xu Ying and Ji Qingzhou's black powder refused to give up, shouting that the crew was shielding Ji Qingzhou, but it was also a sentence from Ji Qingzhou's fans, "The crew shields Ji Qingzhou, and Qi Hun himself shields him?" Didn't Qi Hun say that he didn't have enough strength and needed to exercise? Do you have to tell you word for word that my fall from power has nothing to do with Ji Qingzhou? "Tear up without words.

Xu Ying did not understand that she was obviously speaking for her idol, why her idol still had to punch her in the face, and in a rage, she directly took off the powder. As for the marketing number of the video that broke out, after being ordered to delete the blog by the "Light and Shade" crew, it also ushered in the angry scolding of Ji Qingzhou's fans, "It is because of your marketing numbers that there are so many actors who shoot well." "