chapter 152

At present, Lian Jingxing has specifically greeted the director, although he did not explicitly say the identity of the other party, but as soon as the director heard his surname, he could specifically let Lian Jingxing say a word, and guessed that he should be inseparable from Xiyu. Therefore, When Chu Cheng asked him, he did not hide it and replied directly: "Qin."

Chu Cheng nodded, picked up the phone, impatiently listened to the other party's scolding, and directly interrupted, "I'm sorry Mr. Qin, interrupt, I just want to ask you, this variety show, are you willing to continue to invest?"

"If you don't apologize to The Unknown, I really won't be able to pay this money."

"That's good, then this variety show doesn't bother you to pay attention." After Chu Cheng finished speaking, he hung up the phone and handed the phone back to Qin Weiming.

Then, he pointed to Qin Weiming and said to the director, "How much the other party pays, I give this money." He first mentioned the divestment, it is reasonable to say that he defaulted, he paid the liquidated damages, the specific you go to talk in detail, you take the time to draw up a new contract for me, and then send the card number to my mobile phone, I let my assistant to deal with. "

After Chu Cheng finished speaking, he turned his head to look at Qin Weiming, who was shocked, "As for you and your wife, I wonder if you are not an indispensable selling point of this show, since now the investors have changed to me, I think you are such a person who will lie and love to provoke, and then leave you still may not be a demon, or just like this, take advantage of the fact that the program has just been recorded, stop the loss in time, you leave, what do you think?"

Qin Weiming originally thought that he was just talking, but he didn't expect him to come to the truth, and he craned his neck and said, "Before you say this, let's take out the money first." "

"This is easy to do, as long as the program team gives me the contract now, I will transfer the money now."

Ren Zhen saw that the situation was developing towards an uncontrollable situation, and rushed over to exhort, "Forget it, it is not a big deal in itself, don't do this, so that we can be counted as the last one?"

"What do you interject, what do you have?" Qin Weiming rebuked.

Ren Zhen is eager to let his husband shut up, but he does not dare to scold him, this variety show has Lian Jingxing and Yu Anyi, the naked eye is visible to explode, the reason why she will deliberately target Yu Anyi from time to time before, but also to rub Yu Anyi's heat, Yu Anyi powder more, black is also more, as long as she does not publicly express hostility, occasionally say her two sentences, Yu Anyi's black powder likes to hear, naturally will help her speak, she can also ensure her own heat.

Just did not expect that now it was actually operated by her husband to quit recording, Ren Zhen was unwilling, she tried to persuade, "Are playing games, don't be so real, besides, we have taken the film remuneration, this time to quit, it is not good for the program group."

"It's true that you're playing a game, but are you playing a good game?" First lying, then provocative, this dragon is playing quite well, who knows if you will do anything more surprising later? "

"No, it won't." Ren Zhen Dao.

"You shut up." Qin Weiming roared.

Chu Cheng "Oh~" sighed, "So you are admitting that you just lied, right?"

Ren Zhen was stunned for a moment, Qin Weiming scolded her in his heart for being a fool, and was preparing to argue, but he listened to the truth, "Yes, I let my husband lie, I don't want to be the first to last every time, so I let him lie."