chapter 130

"Don't say that Chu Cheng and I are not the kind of relationship you think, even if we are both, what does it have to do with you?"

"I'm for your own good."

"I said I didn't need to."

"Ji Qingzhou, you are an actor, I am a director, you sign in with my subordinates, follow me, is your best choice." I will give you better resources, better roles, Chu Cheng can't give you, and Xiyu won't care about you. The two of us are peers, we have the same pursuit, there will be more topics, Chu Cheng is just a businessman, he is now willing to invest in you, is to see you young, play with you, wait until he is fresh, you are nothing. You shouldn't be bound by him, you should be able to see the sky farther away. "

"Are you the sky farther away?" Ji Qingzhou sneered, "Go to your fucking sky farther away, I'm not rare."

He finished and hung up the phone.

Chu Cheng looked at the anger on his face, thought about what he had just said on the phone, and could vaguely guess what was happening. He reached out and took Ji Qingzhou into his arms, kissed him, and reassured, "Don't be angry. "

Ji Qingzhou was held by him, he only felt angry and aggrieved, he really did not understand why someone could interfere in other people's affairs so rationally, and still put on the banner of being good for you. Such a big thing as the termination of the contract, do not need to say a word to him in advance? Does he not even deserve this respect?

"I hate him," Ji Qingzhou said, "I hate all the people who don't respect me."

"It doesn't matter," Chu Cheng said, "anyway, they are all unimportant people, at least those you think are important, they will respect you."

He kissed Ji Qingzhou's forehead and whispered, "I will always respect you, okay?"

Ji Qingzhou looked up at him, Chu Cheng smiled at him gently, he was in a better mood, and he was in the mood to tell Chu Cheng about Sheng Wenxi.

After Chu Cheng listened, he was still a little shocked, "He is not afraid of this, even if you sign him in the future, you are not willing to play his play?"

"He can help me terminate the contract without asking my wishes, do you still care if I want to star?" I am what I count, I am a commodity that can be bought and sold, as long as he pays, he can have my right to use, as for the commodity, the commodity is entitled to have its own thoughts! "

Chu Cheng looked at him and got angry again, and coaxed in a good voice, "Don't be angry, haven't you all refused?" My brother wouldn't allow that to happen, you can rest assured. "

"What if your brother thinks that I am not satisfied with the status quo and want to jump ship, so I contacted Sheng Wenxi and asked him to come forward for me?" As soon as he thought about this, he was even more annoyed, "Your brother may not have a very good impression of me, and now it is like this again..."

Ji Qingzhou felt that he was really a headache.

"No, it won't." Chu Cheng hugged him and advised, "My brother's impression of you is okay, you don't have to worry, besides, the two of us are in this relationship now, if you really pursue fame and profit and are not satisfied with the status quo, shouldn't you better hug my thigh?" What is the use of following Sheng Wenxi. "

"For the sake of the prize."

"He is not the only director in the world who can win awards. Rest assured, my brother will not misunderstand, do you think you understand him, or I understand him. "

"Although I don't know him, but I know you, you will coax me and pick up what I like."

"Then I have coaxed you for so long, are you in a better mood?"