More than a year (Part I+ II)

Yu Anyi felt that he was probably crazy, so he agreed to let Lian Jingxing watch his movie.

"Ahh Am I crazy! Yu Anyi pounded the bed irritably, but soon she remembered that it was not that she was crazy, but that Lian Jing had made a bitter plan at that time-pretending to be pitiful in front of her, "Also, what qualifications do I have to invite you, the toad/toad wants to eat swan meat."

How could Yu Anyi withstand him saying this, and immediately said, "I didn't mean that."

But Lian Jingxing just looked at her, looking like you don't need to say I understand, with three points of loss and seven points in his tone pretending to be strong, "I know, it's okay, I'll go first."

Yu Anyi's brain was hot at that time, and before the words could be passed in his brain, he had already spoken, "I really didn't mean that, can't I go."

Then, Lian Jingxing gave her the ticket, and said very thoughtfully, "Then I will pick you up then."

"No, no, no!" Yu Anyi refused, "Just meet at the cinema."

Until now, thinking back on this incident, Yu Anyi only felt that she was probably a pig brain, such an obvious routine, she was still trapped, "You don't know he is a movie king!!! How can you believe him!!

Yu Anyi pounded the bed, irritable feeling that he was too stupid, really stupid!

But they have already agreed, even if she regrets it, she can only put on makeup, change clothes, and go to the appointment on time.

Lian Jingxing had already arrived, Yu Anyi sat down next to him, and found that there were only two of them in the hall until the film began to play, so he was curious, "Are you chartered?"

"Hmm." Lian Jing Xing answered.

Yu Anyi felt that his mood was a little complicated, so he had to concentrate on watching the movie.

The movie is very good, Lian Jingxing's film resources in the past two years are very good, he even invested in a few of them himself, and he also made a lot of money after their release. This one is the same, with his investment, and the reputation continues to ferment as soon as it was released, like the hottest movie this winter.

Yu Anyi looked very seriously, and from time to time he exchanged a few words with Lian Jingxing. After the movie, Lian Jingxing offered to invite her to dinner. Yu Anyi just wanted to refuse, but before the words could be spoken, he listened to Lian Jingxingdao, "Forget it, it's already not easy to watch a movie together, and it's not reluctant to eat." 

Yu Anyi: ...

Yu Anyi couldn't help but ask, "Is your university really a journalism department?" I think you studied psychology, right?

"Then you think too highly of me."

Yu Anyi snorted coldly, "Be modest, even the Great Movie King."

Lian Jingxing said with a smile, "So, watch a movie?"

Yu Anyi reluctantly walked towards his car.

Even Jing Xing thought that she didn't want to, and it seemed that this trick couldn't work, and she had to change tactics next time. However, before he could think of anything to change, he heard Yu Anyi turn around and say, "Why are you not inviting me to dinner?" Let's go.

Lian Jingxing looked at her in surprise, and quickly chased after her, "Thank you Miss."

Yu Anyi did not speak, puffed out his cheeks, and felt that the current situation was a bit complicated.

The two of them went to eat together, because Lian Jingxing had already reserved a seat, so it didn't take too long for a meal to come down. Yu Anyi was full of food and drink, and felt that this meeting could end here, as for the next time, forget it, she felt that there should be no next time.