chapter 20

Ji Qingzhou looked at Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng also looked at him, his eyes were very gentle, Ji Qingzhou looked at it, and felt that Chu Cheng could actually not ask himself. Just now it was like that, as long as he added some strength, he would definitely not be able to resist, but Chu Cheng still asked him.

Ji Qingzhou unconsciously lowered his head, his heart was still beating fast, he had never been so close to anyone, he felt that he needed to slow down, otherwise, he might drown in Chu Cheng's gentleness and could not breathe.

"Wait until next time." He said softly.

Chu Cheng nodded, not embarrassed by him, "Then you remember."

Ji Qingzhou responded, looked up at him, and saw that Chu Cheng still had a smile in his eyes, he smiled very well, his eyebrows were usually slightly sharp, instantly softened, Ji Qingzhou looked at him, and his heart slowly, slowly returned to the frequency of the previous beating.

Chu Cheng looked at him as if he had finally calmed down from his previous embarrassment and couldn't bear to tease him again. He and Ji Qingzhou have been together for such a period of time, and it can be seen that Ji Qingzhou should really not have been in love, and he has not even been intimate with anyone, so a slightly intimate move, or a little flirtation, he is sometimes a little overwhelmed.

In addition to being shy, he is also a little blunt in his personality, so even if he can't resist, he doesn't dodge, and even sometimes takes the initiative to make some surprising moves. Chu Cheng always remembered that time after he gave Ji Qingzhou medicine, he kissed Ji Qingzhou twice, and Ji Qingzhou did not get angry or explode after the initial hesitation, but gently hinted to him that he could kiss again. Only because of his sentence that if he is preempted by others in the future, then I will not suffer losses.

Ji Qingzhou is indeed not a qualified lover, not even willing to drive the most basic car, but also needs to step by step step by step. But at the same time, he is also a very good lover, because he is a pure white in this regard, he has not experienced it, and he is dragged forward by himself without understanding, Chu Cheng just thinks that everything he has experienced, sharing a bed, hugging, kissing is related to himself, he feels very happy.

The two of them, one being raised for the first time, without the consciousness of being someone else's lover; A first-time adopter is less likely to exercise the rights of a financier. However, this does not affect them from groping out their own mode of getting along day by day.

At this time, Chu Cheng was no longer anxious to go straight to the great harmony of life with Ji Qingzhou at the beginning, as he had done at the beginning, and he wanted to occupy every time and every first time of Ji Qingzhou, even the small action of holding hands. He wanted Ji Qingzhou to be willing, and every intimacy was Ji Qingzhou's initiative to nod, becoming a memory that he was willing to fold and preserve.

Chu Cheng did not want to fall in love with Ji Qingzhou, but he was very willing to spoil him, after all, he had the most youthful period of Ji Qingzhou's feelings. This period, after the past, it will never come back, Chu Cheng feels that he is a little sorry for Ji Qingzhou's future boyfriend, but there is no way, first come and then come, who let him, he is the one who came first.

Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng were chatting in the car, and at about 6 o'clock, Xiao Qian sent a message saying that it was almost his turn to shoot. Ji Qingzhou asked Chu Cheng to wait in the car and go to shoot the scene himself, Chu Cheng did not listen to him, got out of the car with him, and said, "Didn't you let me come to visit the class and let me come to see you filming?" He approached Ji Qingzhou and laughed, "Don't open the screen again?" Want to put your tail away?"

"You just opened the screen."

"How do you talk to your idol," Chu Cheng patted him on the back, "go ahead, let me see what your bright feathers look like." "