Chapter190: Yao Xiuyuan x Ying Nian (16+17)

Tang Yu was still thinking about Yao Xiuyuan's words, and felt that what he said made sense, if it weren't for Chen Mao taking the medicine and instigating himself, how could Ying Nian say that to himself in the hospital. If it weren't for Chen Mao and the others around him, how could he have sex with those women. He had no interest in those people, and for so many years, all he liked was Yingnian, and he always thought that they would not be separated, that they would be together forever. But now, Ying Nian didn't see him, hated him, and even wished that he had never met him, Tang Yu felt heartache just thinking about this.

He can't lose the year, he can not do anything, but he can't do without him alone. If there is no New Year, who else can he like, and he will not like anyone again.

Tang Yu felt that he needed to go back first, to make it clear with his friends, and settle the accounts with them. But before he could leave, he still thought about waiting until Ying Nian finished playing, he and Ying Nian said face to face before leaving, but he saw that at five o'clock in the afternoon, Yao Xiuyuan appeared here.

Tang Yu hurriedly got out of the car, puzzled, "What are you going to do" He appeared in front of Yao Xiu so coldly, but it made Yao Xiuyuan stunned for a moment, he looked at the car not far away, "

You are really watching from afar, I thought you were waiting for him in the rest area."

"I said I would respect him, he didn't want me to stay in the other person he saw, and I wouldn't upset him."

"It's not easy." Yao Xiuyuan sighed with emotion, "Then you stay well, I'll go over first."

Tang Yu grabbed him, "What did you do in the past Yao Xiuyuan, you have less to do with the affairs of the two of us."

"Do you believe what you say, I mixed up with you two things less."

"So it's time for you to stop."

"That won't work." Yao Xiuyuan shook his head, "As his cohabitant, I have the right to protect him from scum.

"You're fucking scum."

"Oh, then let's ask Nian Nian who is the real scum."

"What do you call him" Tang Yu said angrily, "Who allowed you to call him that" "Of course it's him, otherwise who else can allow it, you" Tang Yu gritted his teeth in anger, and wanted to hit him with his fist, but he heard a voice say " Excuse me."

He quickly turned his head and saw that Ying Nian's assistant was behind them, "Brother Ying said, let me take Mr. Yao over."

 Tang Yu:

Yao Xiuyuan laughed, "See, you shouldn't be here, you should be in the car, see how sweet we are."

Yao Xiuyuan said, stepped forward and patted the little assistant's shoulder, "Go."

Tang Yu followed and wanted to move forward.

The little assistant had to speak again, "Brother Ying also said, Mr. Tang, don't forget, you said that you would not appear in front of his eyes." 

Tang Yu:

Yao Xiuyuan mended the knife, "Yes, you said it yourself, you have to respect him, don't forget." Tang Yu couldn't wait to gag his mouth, just his.

Yao Xiuyuan looked at his angry eyes, walked into the filming area in a good mood, sat next to Ying Nian, and glanced at the drama by the way. Anbentxt

Ying Nian looked up at him and said curiously, "Why did you come, if it weren't for Xiao Jiang just now saying that Tang Yu seemed to be arguing with someone, I looked back and didn't know you were coming."